We’re a better estate agent.
We promise great service, value & results.
And we’re local everywhere.
We promise great service or we’ll sell your house for free. Our customers love us and we’re ranked #5 out of 25,000 estate agents for customer service on AllAgents.co.uk. We’re also ranked as the #1 online estate agent and won the 2014 & 2015 award from AllAgents for customer service. 99% of our customers would recommend selling with us. Our latest NPS recommendation rating of +64 compares to a ranking of -15 for the average traditional estate (net promoter score Oct 2015).
We can save you thousands. Maybe more. Unlike traditional estate agents which can charge a fee of up to 2% (plus VAT) on the value of your property, we charge a flat fee of just £679. On average our customers saved £4,378 selling their home with us.
Our experienced property experts negotiate all offers on your behalf. The average estate agent achieves 96% of asking price according to Hometrack (Sep 2014). Our team achieve 99% of last asking price, typically, based on actual results Jan-Nov 2015. We are also 34% more likely to sell your home than our typical online competitor and 10% more likely to achieve a sale than a high street estate agent.
We’ve already sold more than 5,000 homes across the UK, in 98% of postcode regions. We’re property experts. We’re local everywhere.
Information source for our sales performance data
- #1 Online Estate Agent. Award based on AllAgents.co.uk rank for customer service in 2014 and 2015
- £4,378 average savings. Average customer savings based on survey Aug-Oct 2015 (72 respondents).
- 99% of last advertised price achieved. Percentage of last advertised price as an average for all sales from January to November 2015.
- We’ve sold in 98% of UK postcodes. 98% postcode figure based on outcodes eMoov has sold in since we launched in Jun 2010.
- Compare us to traditional estate agents. Service rank based on AllAgents 2015 data. eMoov ranked #1 online agent and #5 overall among 25,000 estate agents nationwide. Average savings based on customer survey Aug-Oct 2015 (72 respondents). % asking price achieved based on eMoov sales data Jan-Oct 2015; Foxtons based on industry average 95.8% (Hometrack Sep 14). Foxtons customers would have saved £13,365 based on avg 2% fee plus VAT minus eMoov fee of £679.
- Savings Calculator. The commission fee examples included in the savings calculator are intended for illustrative purposes only and are exclusive of VAT.
- 34% more likely to sell your home vs competitor. Based on a Jan 2015 – Oct 2015 sales to listing ratio comparison of Emoov vs a selection of the top four online estate agents in the UK plus multiple branch performances of the UK’s largest high street estate agency companies.