Estate agency is changing, and we’re leading the revolution with the Emoovment, a movement with an emphasis on outstanding customer service, a transparent way of selling and a model that is simply better. We’re a Hybrid Estate Agent who combines the best of traditional with online.
If you think you have it in you to become a consumer champion who can go above and beyond to empower your colleagues and consumers, while spreading the word of the Emoovment to home sellers across the country, then this could be the job for you.
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced, innovative CRM Specialist to support and shape the future success of our brand.
As a key member of the Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Customer Engagement, you’ll be responsible for the implementation of the CRM strategy for both potential and existing customers.
- Work with the Head of Customer Engagement to develop the strategy for CRM
- Create and implement an editorial calendar of newsletters to deliver the results agreed in the strategy
- Regularly report back to the business on CRM performance
- Know our customers inside out and bring that insight back into the business so that all teams can improve their offering
- Test and learn to ensure that our comms strategy is constantly evolving and improving
- Regular cleansing and segmentation of the database
- Work with the PR Manager to plan and generate compelling editorial content including news releases to support all aspects of the business
- Ensure a consistent tone of voice for Emoov
- Work with the Analytics team to set & monitor KPIs for measuring success
- Manage and grow the emoov database
- Manage any agency partners or suppliers to ensure that we get the best from our tools
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in CRM so that emoov can take advantage of them
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team player
- Strong communicator
- Multi-tasking, highly organised, excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines with regular updates to key stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Proven organisational skills and IT skills, together with the ability to prioritise and adapt within a changing environment
- Ability to show evidence of working in a fast paced and demanding workplace
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Fast learner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience in creating and implementing email campaigns
- Experience of growing a customer database and using a CRM tool to manage it
- Strong understanding of data protection and GDPR
- Knowledge of email send tools and database management platforms e.g. Dotmailer & Sendgrid