Estate agency is changing, and we’re leading the revolution with the Emoovment, a movement with an emphasis on outstanding customer service, a transparent way of selling and a model of estate agency that is simply better. We’re a Hybrid Estate Agent that combines the best of traditional with online.
If you think you have it in you to become a consumer champion who can go above and beyond to empower your colleagues and consumers, while spreading the word of the Emoovment to home sellers across the country, then this could be the job for you.
Emoov is looking to hire a Digital Analyst to be based in our Central London office. This is a high profile and exciting role with the opportunity to make a significant impact and influence the future success of our company.
You will be an integral part of the Business Intelligence team and will be responsible for generating insights that drive the growth of our business from optimising marketing activity through to identifying potential conversion improvements.
You will also play a vital role as part of the BI team. An important part of this role will be to translate complex patterns and trends in our data to business stakeholders, and to help inform the business on key decisions. Emoov is looking for someone who is able to perform a wide range of analytical tasks from writing SQL to advising on the setup of a/b tests.
Working closely with our team, you will be:
- Understanding stakeholder needs to translate their requests into technical requirements
- Owning core weekly business reports, ensuring the accuracy of information being presented to senior stakeholders and adding insight to the final report
- Designing and creating actionable insights to evaluate wide ranging business questions
- BA/BS degree (ideally in a STEM subject, or with strong numerical or statistical components)
- Relevant work experience including web analytics, a/b testing, reporting (eg: Google Analytics, GTM, SQL, RJ Metrics)
- Extremely strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information simply and with clarity
- Great attention to detail
- Self starter with great collaboration skills
- Hands on experience with PostGreSQL or other SQL databases