Estate Agency is changing.
And those changing it are growing.
Head of Local Property Agents
Reporting to Director of Sales & Revenue
Salary: £150,000 + OTE
As our Head of Local Property Agents, your primary role will initially be to orchestrate the recruitment and training process of our growing team of field agents/listing negotiators across the country. Once in place it will be down to you to encourage and motivate this team of individuals to perform against a listing target whist upholding a respectable conversion rate and securing ongoing revenue for the company by gaining property listings from customers looking to sell their home.
Local Property Agents are often the first point of contact for potential sellers and your team will be responsible for providing face to face valuations using a variety of skills including their expert local knowledge, industry and market knowhow, and vast valuation experience, in order to gain the client’s instruction for a 12-month marketing contract for a transparent, fixed fee.
- To build a successful team of self starter, self employed winners.
- To oversee and manage their onboarding training, ensuring that they are match fit and ready to take down the competition by maintaining our industry leading conversion rates.
- Ongoing monitoring, training and development of all team members to ensure a fresh and agile approach to business.
Keeping a keen eye on time management is of the utmost importance, ensuring that all valuation opportunities are managed regularly to increase our chances of winning listings.
- You will ultimately own the lead management, lead conversion, listings performance against target, plus all ancillary up sales revenue generated during the listing process by all Agents, therefore we seek someone with the skills to analyse data and problem solve by looking at the numbers to drive improvement.
- You will represent the Agent team at the weekly business reviews where you will be expected to summarise the weekly performance whilst fielding questions from other heads of business relating to the continued growth and development of your team.
- Working very closely with marketing to ensure that lead flow and quality is under constant monitoring to promote consistent growth from this department.
- At all times, ensure that both you and your team instil the company culture of outstanding customer service from the very first pre call and maintain this until the seller has signed up and is passed to our dedicated customer support team who will manage their listing creation.
- Be an ambassador for emoov at all times and take the lead when resolving any escalated queries or apprehensions from potential sellers around the online model through a full understanding of both the online and high-street sectors and the benefits of using an online agent over the dated high-street model.
- In an ongoing attempt to maintain our exceptional Trustpilot and AllAgents, you will work closely with our Customer Service department to help keep refund levels down, the number of complaints to a minimum and also work with other other managers in the business to maintain a healthy NPS score on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with all departments of the company effectively and efficiently including third party partner companies, whether that be the internal sales team who manage listings not covered by your team or our external broker or solicitor providers.
Understand, advocate, deploy and monitor current compliance rules and regulations across AML, Estate Agency Act and Consumer Protection Regs.
The successful candidate will be driven, self motivated, analytical, they will lead from the front, have a ‘sleeves rolled up’ approach to the job, and at all times disciplined and structured. Being process driven will is also be a key attribute. It goes without saying that a proactive attitude is required for the successful applicant to thrive in this target driven environment.
In summary, we are looking for a motivator of people who has the ability to communicate effectively in all situations. We want an inspirational figure who the LPD team can get behind and look up too for guidance and encouragement. They will need to have a winning mentality with a persistent obsession for greatness, a craving for high standards and an impeccable track record of winning instructions. A proven track record in managing and leading a team to success in a target driven environment is also a must.
Not only will you be required to work closely with the whole of the entire sales team, but you will also report directly to the Head of Sales & Revenue. You may also be required to communicate effectively with other areas of the business such as business analytics to further improve your team performance.
Local Property Agent – Self-Employed
Reporting to Head of Local Property Agents
As a Local Property Agent, your primary role will be to secure ongoing revenue for the company through gaining property listings from customers looking to sell their home and ensuring that those listings are sold. Often the first touch point for potential sellers, you will be working under your own steam as a self starter, self employed agent who has the tenacity and hunger to succeed. You will be responsible for providing face to face valuations using a variety of skills including your expert local knowledge, industry and market knowhow, and vast valuation experience, in order to gain the client’s instruction for a 12-month marketing contract for a transparent, fixed fee – you will not however be required to undertake viewing scheduling, offer negotiation or sales progression as we feel these vital functions should be carried out by our crack, dedicated, central team who are on hand seven days a week to help – just like an estate agency should.
The freedom to work from home on your own initiative with the backing of an estate agency business with proper roots in the industry and a genuine commitment to customer service and honesty. eMoov is set to grow and it’s clear that only a handful of hybrid agents will thrive and whilst taking swathes of market share from the incumbency.
- To provide realistic, accurate market valuations for potential sellers properties based on industry data and comparable historic property sales.
- To ‘always be closing’.
- Instil the company culture of outstanding customer service from the very first pre call and maintain this until the seller has signed up and is then passed to the next department.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the local property market when marketing eMoov services to potential sellers
Resolve any queries or apprehensions from potential sellers around the online model through a full understanding of both the online and high-street sectors and the benefits of using an online agent over the dated high-street model.
- Liaise with all departments of the company effectively and efficiently including third party partner companies, whether that be the head office based internal sales team, or our external broker or solicitor providers.
- Good management of your work flow is essential to ensure all leads are followed up in a timely fashion and you maximise the number of sign ups available to you. This will be monitored daily.
- Assist the customer by providing info on mortgage, conveyancing and other ancillary opportunities.
The best of the best in their area, the successful candidate will be reliable, hungry, punctual and maintain a strong work ethic for the entirety of the working day. A proactive attitude is required for the successful applicant to thrive in a target driven environment, with a self-motivated appetite to better themselves as well as the company by using their initiative to get a sale over the line. A true seller.
The ability to build an instant rapport with potential sellers is imperative, whilst identifying opportunities to upsell additional services in a tactful manner. You must be flexible to meet the company rota system and technology literate, particularly with Microsoft Excel and have an impeccable track record when working under pressure to win instructions.
Not only will you be required to work closely with the whole of the sales team, but you will also report directly to our Head of Local Property Agents and ultimately overseen by our Head of Sales & Revenue. You may also be required to communicate effectively with other areas of the business such as business analytics to further improve your performance.
eMoov offers its customers an industry leading technology platform but, our success is a mix of both great technology and great people.
Therefore, the successful applicant should share the following company values.
Our customer first approach has won as awards three years in a row and we are currently ranked number one for customer service out of more than 25,000 high-street and online agents.
We take what we do extremely seriously, but part of our success is the relaxed, fun culture that runs through the company and results in a strong bond between eMoov employees
Although we focus on the level of service we provide, a big selling point of the online sector is the lower fixed fee price point when selling a property. At eMoov we aren’t bothered about being the cheapest, we are obsessed with offering the best value.
Not only are we leading the way where innovation in property selling is concerned, but we are also continuously innovating the way we sell. Whether that be through our unique customer platform offering 24/7 access to the customer, or through evolving the online model itself.
Although you will be working for eMoov, we want you to behave like a business owner. You are the face of the company in your respective area and we want you to own it. Build your own brand for eMoov and bring individual ideas to the table to create your own success.
Just Do It
You will never be ridiculed for trying something in your role. We want forward thinking innovative minds to help evolve the eMoov brand. If you have an idea, try it. Mistakes are fine, learn from them and better yourself next time around.
High Bar for Talent
We hire ahead of the curve so please only apply if you feel you are the best at what you do in your area.