Virtual Branch Senior Agent
Estate agency is changing, and we’re leading the revolution with the Emoovment, a movement with an emphasis on outstanding customer service, a transparent way of selling and a model that is simply better. We’re a Hybrid Estate Agent who combines the best of traditional with online.
If you think you have it in you to become a consumer champion who can go above and beyond to empower your colleagues and consumers, while spreading the word of the Emoovment to home sellers across the country, then this could be the job for you.
Summary of role
As a Virtual Branch Senior Agent, your primary responsibilities will be to
- Support the team leader to proactively manage the sales process through ongoing and efficient communication with our customers.
- Monitor the performance of the team as required by the team leader, induct and train new team members, review performance and work closely with underperformers to enable them to hit targets by setting objectives and offering support.
- You will be a key touch point for internal managers and potential buyers and sellers and will need to operate in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Work alongside the team leader to support and develop the team to ensure continual improvements and growth.
- Work alongside the team leader to ensure targets and deliverables are met and offer support to other team members as required.
- Liaising with buyers, sellers and third parties such as surveyors, solicitors and financial advisors. You will be focused in achieving a successful completion of the property sale in the required timescale.
- Exercise the highest level of customer service at every customer touchpoint.
- Communicate accurately with customers, internal departments and third party partner companies either by telephone, email or our chat service.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints.
- Proactively contact our customers to ensure they feel supported throughout the sales process.
- Help and educate our customers on using our online platform and resolve any queries from customers around the online estate agency model.
- Help customers get their properties published on the market. Attention to detail is crucial in presenting the property in the best way to generate viewings and potential offers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, comments and complaints.
- Provide feedback on the customer service process to help improve its efficiency.
- Negotiating the best offer for a property, by liaising with both buyers and sellers.
- Good interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to motivate and drive a team to achieve results.
- An ability to establish productive working relationships with cross functional departments.
- A proven track record when working under pressure to achieve company targets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in either sales, operation or analyst function with a focus on driving sales.
- Strategic planning ability
- An ability to multitask and prioritise
- Effective negotiation skills