Compare Emoov vs Foxtons
Founded in 1981, Foxtons has 47 branches in the London and Surrey areas. The company is known for their plush offices and are synonymous with the estate agency in London.
£795 fixed upfront fee or £1495 Pay only when sold
2.7% – 3.6% of house value (£13k – £17k in avg. in London)
1This comparison is based on the upfront minimum price to instruct Emoov and Foxtons pay on completion model
2(Source: https://www.foxtons.co.uk/sell/fees_and_terms/; data accurate as of 27/4/2017. For the latest data, please see https://www.foxtons.co.uk/sell/fees_and_terms/ and https://www.emoov.co.uk/plans/).
2(Source: Allagents.co.uk; data accurate as of 27/4/2017. For the latest reviews data, please see https://www.allagents.co.uk/emoov/ and https://www.allagents.co.uk/foxtons/).
3(Source: https://www.foxtons.co.uk/contact/map.html; data accurate as of 27/4/2017. Emoov is an online estate agent with no high street presence).
- UK’s No.1 Hybrid Estate Agent
- Real people supporting you at every step of your sale
- Convenience of 24/7 access to manage your account
- Extended opening hours, making it easier for you to speak to us
- We have local experts
- We have generations of experience in Estate Agency
- Option to Pay only on Completion
- We achieve a higher sale price*