Our activity around Arun
Average Customer Saving
99.1% of customers recommend us*
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale, supervising and problem-solving all the way until moving day to make the process as stress-free as possible.
*Based on 1109 reviews on allagents.co.uk
Properties we’re currently selling around Arun
We’ve sold homes in 98% of postcodes areas in the UK. Here’s what we’re currently selling around Arun
Blue Waters, Sea Drive, Ferring, West Sussex BN12
Asking price: £440,000
Shillinglee Park Road, Godalming, GU8
Asking price: £6,950,000
Our sellers saved an average of £4,378 in fees with eMoov.
Over 5,000 homes sold. No hidden fees. No sole-agency agreements.
Just great features, with a great service, at a fairer price.
See what you could save
What could you save?
Traditional estate agent fee
You could save with eMoov
34% more likely to sell with eMoov
vs. the average of 8 high street agents and online agents (Jan 2016). Here’s how we’ve sold over 5,000 properties at 99% of last advertised price.
- 1. List with eMoov
- 2. Photography & Floorplans
- 3. We promote your home
- 4. Qualified Viewings
- 5. Offer Negotiation
- 6. Support to Completion
List with eMoov
You can sell your home with eMoov online or on the phone by calling us on 0333 121 4950. We offer secure payment methods, with the option to pay now or pay later with 0% finance.
We believe in our services so much that we even offer a money back guarantee.
- Secure payments via credit card, Paypal or a 0% financing option.
- Pay online or over the phone on 0333 121 4950.
- Free Valuation service if you’re not quite sure what how to price your property.
Photography & Floorplans
Our media team will visit your property to take photographs, compile a floorplan and carry out an EPC if needed.
- We use SLR cameras for higher quality photographs.
- You choose which photos to use before your listing is published.
- Manage your entire listing online. Instantly change price, property description, etc.
We promote your home
Your home will be quickly advertised on 100’s of the biggest property websites like Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, S1 Homes (Scotland) and eMoov.co.uk. That’s millions of buyer visitors each month.
- Visits per month – 117.5 million
- Pages viewed per day – 58.5 million
- Visits per month – 50 million
- Page viewed per day – 13 million
Our viewings team will qualify potential buyers and work with you to schedule appointments at your convenience. As you are the expert on your property we believe you are the best person to show prospective buyers around and impart it’s selling points. Buyers prefer this too.
- We qualify all buyers to understand their position.
- Buyers can use social login to fully verify themselves.
- We follow on all viewings to gather feedback.
- Log in to our platform and set your viewing availability.
- Accept and manage viewings 24/7.
We verify every offer that we receive on your behalf to confirm they can proceed. We then negotiate the very best price for you, informing you of any updates along the way and passing on your decision to accept or reject it.
Our recent performance shows that we typically achieve sold prices of 99% of the last asking price compared with the average UK agent at just 97% (Source: Hometrack 2016).
- In-house team who negotiate a great price for you.
- 99% of last advertised asking price typically achieved.
- Properties to a value of over £1bn sold to date.
- Sold properties ranging from £38,000 up to £3.15m.
Support to Completion
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale through to completion. We’ll ensure that property lawyers are instructed by both parties and a memorandum of sale is sent. We then supervise and problem-solve where necessary all the way until moving day.
- We’ll chase others in the chain so you don’t have to.
- Award winning, in-house team.
- 99% customer satisfaction (Source: allagents.co.uk).
Narrow your search within Arun
Reasons to love Arun
Estate Agents in Arun
Buying or selling property in Arun? This is where eMoov comes into play. We are one of the UK’s leading online estate agents, listing properties in and around Arun and all over the rest of the country.
Jackson-Stops & Staff, Sims Williams, Cubitt & West, Gilbert & Cleveland, Glyn-Jones, Fox & Sons, Clarkes and Molica Franklin are just some of the many agents who operate in Arun. Generally, these agencies will charge an estate agent fee of roughly 1.5% to sell your home. eMoov, by contrast, can get your property sold for as little as £595.
Arun, a local government district in West Sussex, is home to two major seaside towns – Bognor Regis and Littlehampton – and the smaller market town of Arundel. There are also a number of small rural villages, including Slindon, Pagham, Madehurst, Ferring, Barnham and Yapton.
Bognor has half-hourly train services to London, while Littlehampton has direct services to London Victoria, Brighton, Gatwick Airport, East Croydon, Chichester, Portsmouth and Southampton. Rail, road and bus links in the rest of the district are also excellent, reliable and varied.
Sell your home in Arun
The property market in Arun is in rude health and has been for some time. The average asking price of £370,918 is living proof of that. Demand, especially among young families and young professionals priced out of London, is likely to be high.
If you’re looking for an estate agent to manage your property sale in Arun, please get in contact with eMoov. You can also contact our team for a free property valuation today.
Get your free valuation today
Tell us a bit about you and your property and we’ll get right back to you with your personalised valuation.