Our activity around Conwy
Average Customer Saving
99.1% of customers recommend us*
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale, supervising and problem-solving all the way until moving day to make the process as stress-free as possible.
*Based on 1109 reviews on allagents.co.uk
Properties we’re currently selling around Conwy
We’ve sold homes in 98% of postcodes areas in the UK. Here’s what we’re currently selling around Conwy
Llandudno Junction, Conwy
Asking price: £132,500
Abergele Road, Old Colwyn, Conway LL29
Asking price: £555,000
Bay View, Pentywyn Road, Deganwy, Conwy, LL31
Asking price: £320,000
Llanrhos Road, Llandudno, Conwy, North Wales, LL30
Asking price: £249,950
Church Walks, Llandudno, LL30
Asking price: £195,000
Bodfari, Denbigh, LL16
Asking price: £285,000
Glan Ffyddion, Rhyl, Denbighshire, LL18
Asking price: £162,000
Gwyddelwern, Corwen, LL21
Asking price: £200,000
Our sellers saved an average of £4,378 in fees with eMoov.
Over 5,000 homes sold. No hidden fees. No sole-agency agreements.
Just great features, with a great service, at a fairer price.
See what you could save
What could you save?
Traditional estate agent fee
You could save with eMoov
34% more likely to sell with eMoov
vs. the average of 8 high street agents and online agents (Jan 2016). Here’s how we’ve sold over 5,000 properties at 99% of last advertised price.
- 1. List with eMoov
- 2. Photography & Floorplans
- 3. We promote your home
- 4. Qualified Viewings
- 5. Offer Negotiation
- 6. Support to Completion
List with eMoov
You can sell your home with eMoov online or on the phone by calling us on 0333 121 4950. We offer secure payment methods, with the option to pay now or pay later with 0% finance.
We believe in our services so much that we even offer a money back guarantee.
- Secure payments via credit card, Paypal or a 0% financing option.
- Pay online or over the phone on 0333 121 4950.
- Free Valuation service if you’re not quite sure what how to price your property.
Photography & Floorplans
Our media team will visit your property to take photographs, compile a floorplan and carry out an EPC if needed.
- We use SLR cameras for higher quality photographs.
- You choose which photos to use before your listing is published.
- Manage your entire listing online. Instantly change price, property description, etc.
We promote your home
Your home will be quickly advertised on 100’s of the biggest property websites like Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, S1 Homes (Scotland) and eMoov.co.uk. That’s millions of buyer visitors each month.
- Visits per month – 117.5 million
- Pages viewed per day – 58.5 million
- Visits per month – 50 million
- Page viewed per day – 13 million
Our viewings team will qualify potential buyers and work with you to schedule appointments at your convenience. As you are the expert on your property we believe you are the best person to show prospective buyers around and impart it’s selling points. Buyers prefer this too.
- We qualify all buyers to understand their position.
- Buyers can use social login to fully verify themselves.
- We follow on all viewings to gather feedback.
- Log in to our platform and set your viewing availability.
- Accept and manage viewings 24/7.
We verify every offer that we receive on your behalf to confirm they can proceed. We then negotiate the very best price for you, informing you of any updates along the way and passing on your decision to accept or reject it.
Our recent performance shows that we typically achieve sold prices of 99% of the last asking price compared with the average UK agent at just 97% (Source: Hometrack 2016).
- In-house team who negotiate a great price for you.
- 99% of last advertised asking price typically achieved.
- Properties to a value of over £1bn sold to date.
- Sold properties ranging from £38,000 up to £3.15m.
Support to Completion
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale through to completion. We’ll ensure that property lawyers are instructed by both parties and a memorandum of sale is sent. We then supervise and problem-solve where necessary all the way until moving day.
- We’ll chase others in the chain so you don’t have to.
- Award winning, in-house team.
- 99% customer satisfaction (Source: allagents.co.uk).
Reasons to love Conwy
Estate Agents in Conwy
Buying or selling property in Conwy? This is where eMoov, one of the country’s leading online estate agents, can help. We list properties in and around Conwy, throughout Wales and all over the UK.
A number of estate agents operate in Conwy, including Conwy Estate Agents, Fletcher & Pool, Robbie Howarth, Anthony Flint, Bryan Davies & Associates and Iwan M Williams. While these agencies are likely to charge a commission fee of around 1.5% to sell your home, eMoov can get your property sold for as little as £595, saving you thousands in the process.
A unitary authority area in the north of Wales, Conwy County Borough includes the popular seaside resorts of Colwyn Bay and Llandudno, as well as the towns of Conwy, Abergele, Llandudno Junction and Penmaenmawr.
A third of the land of the county borough lies in the Snowdonia National Park. This, as well as Conwy’s famous seaside towns, brings tourists flocking here all year round. A number of towns in Conwy have stations on the North Wales Coast Line, which runs from Crewe to Holyhead.
Sell your home in Conwy
The average asking price here is currently £241,535, up by 7% from last year. Sellers should feel confident in the prospect of prices rising further in the next year as demand continues to grow.
If you’re looking for an estate agent to manage your property sale in Conwy, don’t hesitate to get in contact with eMoov. You can also contact our team for a free property valuation today.