Our activity around Dover
Average Customer Saving
99.1% of customers recommend us*
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale, supervising and problem-solving all the way until moving day to make the process as stress-free as possible.
*Based on 1109 reviews on allagents.co.uk
Properties we’re currently selling around Dover
We’ve sold homes in 98% of postcodes areas in the UK. Here’s what we’re currently selling around Dover
Asking price: £412,950
New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1
Asking price: £275,000
Abbey Gardens, Canterbury, CT2
Asking price: £385,000
Moorfield, Canterbury, CT2
Asking price: £710,000
Our sellers saved an average of £4,378 in fees with eMoov.
Over 5,000 homes sold. No hidden fees. No sole-agency agreements.
Just great features, with a great service, at a fairer price.
See what you could save
What could you save?
Traditional estate agent fee
You could save with eMoov
34% more likely to sell with eMoov
vs. the average of 8 high street agents and online agents (Jan 2016). Here’s how we’ve sold over 5,000 properties at 99% of last advertised price.
- 1. List with eMoov
- 2. Photography & Floorplans
- 3. We promote your home
- 4. Qualified Viewings
- 5. Offer Negotiation
- 6. Support to Completion
List with eMoov
You can sell your home with eMoov online or on the phone by calling us on 0333 121 4950. We offer secure payment methods, with the option to pay now or pay later with 0% finance.
We believe in our services so much that we even offer a money back guarantee.
- Secure payments via credit card, Paypal or a 0% financing option.
- Pay online or over the phone on 0333 121 4950.
- Free Valuation service if you’re not quite sure what how to price your property.
Photography & Floorplans
Our media team will visit your property to take photographs, compile a floorplan and carry out an EPC if needed.
- We use SLR cameras for higher quality photographs.
- You choose which photos to use before your listing is published.
- Manage your entire listing online. Instantly change price, property description, etc.
We promote your home
Your home will be quickly advertised on 100’s of the biggest property websites like Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, S1 Homes (Scotland) and eMoov.co.uk. That’s millions of buyer visitors each month.
- Visits per month – 117.5 million
- Pages viewed per day – 58.5 million
- Visits per month – 50 million
- Page viewed per day – 13 million
Our viewings team will qualify potential buyers and work with you to schedule appointments at your convenience. As you are the expert on your property we believe you are the best person to show prospective buyers around and impart it’s selling points. Buyers prefer this too.
- We qualify all buyers to understand their position.
- Buyers can use social login to fully verify themselves.
- We follow on all viewings to gather feedback.
- Log in to our platform and set your viewing availability.
- Accept and manage viewings 24/7.
We verify every offer that we receive on your behalf to confirm they can proceed. We then negotiate the very best price for you, informing you of any updates along the way and passing on your decision to accept or reject it.
Our recent performance shows that we typically achieve sold prices of 99% of the last asking price compared with the average UK agent at just 97% (Source: Hometrack 2016).
- In-house team who negotiate a great price for you.
- 99% of last advertised asking price typically achieved.
- Properties to a value of over £1bn sold to date.
- Sold properties ranging from £38,000 up to £3.15m.
Support to Completion
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale through to completion. We’ll ensure that property lawyers are instructed by both parties and a memorandum of sale is sent. We then supervise and problem-solve where necessary all the way until moving day.
- We’ll chase others in the chain so you don’t have to.
- Award winning, in-house team.
- 99% customer satisfaction (Source: allagents.co.uk).
Narrow your search within Dover
Reasons to love Dover
Estate agents in Dover
Are you looking to buy or sell a property in Dover? eMoov, one of the UK's leading online estate agents, could be your perfect partner. We sell property in Dover, Kent and all over the UK.
Local estate agents include Geering & Colyer, Halhams, Tersons and Ward & Partners. These firms are highly likely to charge you around 1.5% in commission if you instruct them to sell your home. Here at eMoov, however, we can sell your property for as little as £595.
Dover is a town located in Kent to the south east of Canterbury and the east of Maidstone. The region is best known for its links to the ferry industry as well as the White Cliffs of Dover.
The region is well connected to the rest of the South East thanks to its road network, namely the A20 and the A2. What's more, South Eastern Railway operates in this area, providing services to Central London and the rest of Kent.
Sell your home in Dover
A healthy property market in this corner of Kent is demonstrated by the fact that the average home here sells for around £165,000, while the average value in Dover has increased by over a quarter in the past decade.
If you’re looking for an estate agent to sell your home in the Dover area, including East Langdon, Coldred and Temple Ewell, it will definitely be worth your while to give eMoov a call today for a free property valuation.
Get your free valuation today
Tell us a bit about you and your property and we’ll get right back to you with your personalised valuation.