Our activity around Dundee City
Average Customer Saving
99.1% of customers recommend us*
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale, supervising and problem-solving all the way until moving day to make the process as stress-free as possible.
*Based on 1109 reviews on allagents.co.uk
Properties we’re currently selling around Dundee City
We’ve sold homes in 98% of postcodes areas in the UK. Here’s what we’re currently selling around Dundee City
Our sellers saved an average of £4,378 in fees with eMoov.
Over 5,000 homes sold. No hidden fees. No sole-agency agreements.
Just great features, with a great service, at a fairer price.
See what you could save
What could you save?
Traditional estate agent fee
You could save with eMoov
34% more likely to sell with eMoov
vs. the average of 8 high street agents and online agents (Jan 2016). Here’s how we’ve sold over 5,000 properties at 99% of last advertised price.
- 1. List with eMoov
- 2. Photography & Floorplans
- 3. We promote your home
- 4. Qualified Viewings
- 5. Offer Negotiation
- 6. Support to Completion
List with eMoov
You can sell your home with eMoov online or on the phone by calling us on 0333 121 4950. We offer secure payment methods, with the option to pay now or pay later with 0% finance.
We believe in our services so much that we even offer a money back guarantee.
- Secure payments via credit card, Paypal or a 0% financing option.
- Pay online or over the phone on 0333 121 4950.
- Free Valuation service if you’re not quite sure what how to price your property.
Photography & Floorplans
Our media team will visit your property to take photographs, compile a floorplan and carry out an EPC if needed.
- We use SLR cameras for higher quality photographs.
- You choose which photos to use before your listing is published.
- Manage your entire listing online. Instantly change price, property description, etc.
We promote your home
Your home will be quickly advertised on 100’s of the biggest property websites like Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, S1 Homes (Scotland) and eMoov.co.uk. That’s millions of buyer visitors each month.
- Visits per month – 117.5 million
- Pages viewed per day – 58.5 million
- Visits per month – 50 million
- Page viewed per day – 13 million
Our viewings team will qualify potential buyers and work with you to schedule appointments at your convenience. As you are the expert on your property we believe you are the best person to show prospective buyers around and impart it’s selling points. Buyers prefer this too.
- We qualify all buyers to understand their position.
- Buyers can use social login to fully verify themselves.
- We follow on all viewings to gather feedback.
- Log in to our platform and set your viewing availability.
- Accept and manage viewings 24/7.
We verify every offer that we receive on your behalf to confirm they can proceed. We then negotiate the very best price for you, informing you of any updates along the way and passing on your decision to accept or reject it.
Our recent performance shows that we typically achieve sold prices of 99% of the last asking price compared with the average UK agent at just 97% (Source: Hometrack 2016).
- In-house team who negotiate a great price for you.
- 99% of last advertised asking price typically achieved.
- Properties to a value of over £1bn sold to date.
- Sold properties ranging from £38,000 up to £3.15m.
Support to Completion
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale through to completion. We’ll ensure that property lawyers are instructed by both parties and a memorandum of sale is sent. We then supervise and problem-solve where necessary all the way until moving day.
- We’ll chase others in the chain so you don’t have to.
- Award winning, in-house team.
- 99% customer satisfaction (Source: allagents.co.uk).
Narrow your search within Dundee City
Reasons to love Dundee City
Estate agents in Dundee City
If you're looking to buy or sell a home in Dundee City, eMoov might be the perfect match for you. We are a leading online estate agency, selling homes in Dundee, up and down Scotland and all over the UK.
There are many estate agents operating across Dundee City. These include Remax, Your Move, Martin & Co and Northwood. The majority of these agencies are likely to charge a commission fee of around 1.5% when selling a home. On the plus side, eMoov can get your home sold for as little as £595!
Around Dundee City
Dundee is Scotland's fourth largest city, situated on the east coast of the country. The city, which sits on the north bank of the Firth of Tay, has been undergoing large-scale redevelopment in recent years, particularly in the city centre.
As one might expect in one of Scotland's largest cities, the Dundee region is very well-connected. Dundee Airport provides flights to London, Birmingham and Belfast. Meanwhile, there are rail services from Dundee and Broughty Ferry stations and road users are well-served by the A90 and A92 which run through the district.
Sell your home in Dundee City
Thanks to the area's regeneration, the property market has fared well here in recent times. The average cost of a home remains under £150,000 – something which is sure to attract buyers. On top of this, flats have performed particularly well over the past decade, with the average cost of this property type increasing by over 40%.
If you’re looking for the services of a Dundee City estate agent, it could be worth your while to get in touch with eMoov. We aim to sell your property for the best possible price, offering free property valuations to prospective sellers.