Our activity around East Ayrshire
Average Customer Saving
99.1% of customers recommend us*
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale, supervising and problem-solving all the way until moving day to make the process as stress-free as possible.
*Based on 1109 reviews on allagents.co.uk
Properties we’re currently selling around East Ayrshire
We’ve sold homes in 98% of postcodes areas in the UK. Here’s what we’re currently selling around East Ayrshire
Manse Road, Cumnock, KA18 3SA
Asking price: £52,000
Victoria Street, Rutherglen, Glasgow, G73
Asking price: £80,000
Allison Street, Glasgow, G42
Asking price: £45,000
Springbank Gardens, Glasgow, G31
Asking price: £190,000
Our sellers saved an average of £4,378 in fees with eMoov.
Over 5,000 homes sold. No hidden fees. No sole-agency agreements.
Just great features, with a great service, at a fairer price.
See what you could save
What could you save?
Traditional estate agent fee
You could save with eMoov
34% more likely to sell with eMoov
vs. the average of 8 high street agents and online agents (Jan 2016). Here’s how we’ve sold over 5,000 properties at 99% of last advertised price.
- 1. List with eMoov
- 2. Photography & Floorplans
- 3. We promote your home
- 4. Qualified Viewings
- 5. Offer Negotiation
- 6. Support to Completion
List with eMoov
You can sell your home with eMoov online or on the phone by calling us on 0333 121 4950. We offer secure payment methods, with the option to pay now or pay later with 0% finance.
We believe in our services so much that we even offer a money back guarantee.
- Secure payments via credit card, Paypal or a 0% financing option.
- Pay online or over the phone on 0333 121 4950.
- Free Valuation service if you’re not quite sure what how to price your property.
Photography & Floorplans
Our media team will visit your property to take photographs, compile a floorplan and carry out an EPC if needed.
- We use SLR cameras for higher quality photographs.
- You choose which photos to use before your listing is published.
- Manage your entire listing online. Instantly change price, property description, etc.
We promote your home
Your home will be quickly advertised on 100’s of the biggest property websites like Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, S1 Homes (Scotland) and eMoov.co.uk. That’s millions of buyer visitors each month.
- Visits per month – 117.5 million
- Pages viewed per day – 58.5 million
- Visits per month – 50 million
- Page viewed per day – 13 million
Our viewings team will qualify potential buyers and work with you to schedule appointments at your convenience. As you are the expert on your property we believe you are the best person to show prospective buyers around and impart it’s selling points. Buyers prefer this too.
- We qualify all buyers to understand their position.
- Buyers can use social login to fully verify themselves.
- We follow on all viewings to gather feedback.
- Log in to our platform and set your viewing availability.
- Accept and manage viewings 24/7.
We verify every offer that we receive on your behalf to confirm they can proceed. We then negotiate the very best price for you, informing you of any updates along the way and passing on your decision to accept or reject it.
Our recent performance shows that we typically achieve sold prices of 99% of the last asking price compared with the average UK agent at just 97% (Source: Hometrack 2016).
- In-house team who negotiate a great price for you.
- 99% of last advertised asking price typically achieved.
- Properties to a value of over £1bn sold to date.
- Sold properties ranging from £38,000 up to £3.15m.
Support to Completion
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale through to completion. We’ll ensure that property lawyers are instructed by both parties and a memorandum of sale is sent. We then supervise and problem-solve where necessary all the way until moving day.
- We’ll chase others in the chain so you don’t have to.
- Award winning, in-house team.
- 99% customer satisfaction (Source: allagents.co.uk).
Reasons to love East Ayrshire
Estate agents in East Ayrshire
If you want to buy or sell property in East Ayrshire, eMoov can help you to get the best result. We are one of the leading online estate agents, selling property in East Ayrshire, as well as Scotland and all over the UK.
Slater Hogg & Howison, Allen & Harris, Strathclyde Estate Agents and Countrywide North are just four of the many Estate agents in East Ayrshire. These agencies are likely to charge a 1.5% estate agent fee to sell your home. Here at eMoov we can sell your East Ayrshire home for as little as £595.
Around East Ayrshire
East Ayrshire is a council district in South West Scotland with a population of around 125,000. The area borders South Lanarkshire and East Renfrewshire, as well as North Ayrshire and Dumfries & Galloway. East Ayrshire's best-known location is Kilmarnock.
East Ayrshire is well served with its network of roads – the M77 motorway links this district to Glasgow. Meanwhile Kilmarnock railway station offers services to most major locations in Scotland as well as Carlisle and Newcastle in England.
Sell your home in East Ayrshire
The average house price in East Ayrshire is approximately £135,000 and average values here have grown by just shy of 10% in the past five years.
If you need an estate agent in the East Ayrshire locality, from Gatehead or Sorn to Waterside or Dunlop, get in touch with eMoov today for a free property valuation. Who knows? We might just save you thousands of pounds when you sell your home.