Our activity around Falkirk
Average Customer Saving
99.1% of customers recommend us*
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale, supervising and problem-solving all the way until moving day to make the process as stress-free as possible.
*Based on 1109 reviews on allagents.co.uk
Properties we’re currently selling around Falkirk
We’ve sold homes in 98% of postcodes areas in the UK. Here’s what we’re currently selling around Falkirk
Old Hillview Place, Cowdenbeath, KY4
Asking price: £52,000
Castlehill Crescent, Carluke, ML8
Asking price: £80,000
Auldton Drive, Lesmahagow, Lanark
Asking price: £109,995
Tolsta Crescent, Falkirk, FK2
Asking price: £75,000
Berryhill Road, Glasgow, G67
Asking price: £75,000
Whitelaw Crescent,Dunfermline, Scotland, KY11
Asking price: £76,500
Crabb Quadrant, Motherwell, ML1
Asking price: £63,950
Birdsfield Street, Hamilton
Asking price: £94,500
Our sellers saved an average of £4,378 in fees with eMoov.
Over 5,000 homes sold. No hidden fees. No sole-agency agreements.
Just great features, with a great service, at a fairer price.
See what you could save
What could you save?
Traditional estate agent fee
You could save with eMoov
34% more likely to sell with eMoov
vs. the average of 8 high street agents and online agents (Jan 2016). Here’s how we’ve sold over 5,000 properties at 99% of last advertised price.
- 1. List with eMoov
- 2. Photography & Floorplans
- 3. We promote your home
- 4. Qualified Viewings
- 5. Offer Negotiation
- 6. Support to Completion
List with eMoov
You can sell your home with eMoov online or on the phone by calling us on 0333 121 4950. We offer secure payment methods, with the option to pay now or pay later with 0% finance.
We believe in our services so much that we even offer a money back guarantee.
- Secure payments via credit card, Paypal or a 0% financing option.
- Pay online or over the phone on 0333 121 4950.
- Free Valuation service if you’re not quite sure what how to price your property.
Photography & Floorplans
Our media team will visit your property to take photographs, compile a floorplan and carry out an EPC if needed.
- We use SLR cameras for higher quality photographs.
- You choose which photos to use before your listing is published.
- Manage your entire listing online. Instantly change price, property description, etc.
We promote your home
Your home will be quickly advertised on 100’s of the biggest property websites like Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, S1 Homes (Scotland) and eMoov.co.uk. That’s millions of buyer visitors each month.
- Visits per month – 117.5 million
- Pages viewed per day – 58.5 million
- Visits per month – 50 million
- Page viewed per day – 13 million
Our viewings team will qualify potential buyers and work with you to schedule appointments at your convenience. As you are the expert on your property we believe you are the best person to show prospective buyers around and impart it’s selling points. Buyers prefer this too.
- We qualify all buyers to understand their position.
- Buyers can use social login to fully verify themselves.
- We follow on all viewings to gather feedback.
- Log in to our platform and set your viewing availability.
- Accept and manage viewings 24/7.
We verify every offer that we receive on your behalf to confirm they can proceed. We then negotiate the very best price for you, informing you of any updates along the way and passing on your decision to accept or reject it.
Our recent performance shows that we typically achieve sold prices of 99% of the last asking price compared with the average UK agent at just 97% (Source: Hometrack 2016).
- In-house team who negotiate a great price for you.
- 99% of last advertised asking price typically achieved.
- Properties to a value of over £1bn sold to date.
- Sold properties ranging from £38,000 up to £3.15m.
Support to Completion
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale through to completion. We’ll ensure that property lawyers are instructed by both parties and a memorandum of sale is sent. We then supervise and problem-solve where necessary all the way until moving day.
- We’ll chase others in the chain so you don’t have to.
- Award winning, in-house team.
- 99% customer satisfaction (Source: allagents.co.uk).
Reasons to love Falkirk
Estate agents in Falkirk
Whether you want to buy or sell, eMoov can help you to achieve your goals in Falkirk. We are the leading online estate agent and list properties in the Falkirk area and all across the UK.
There are several estate agents operating in Falkirk, they include Slater Hogg & Howison, Ian Gray Estate Agents, Taylor William and Your Move to name a few. All of these high street agents are likely to charge an estate agent's fee of around 1.5% to sell your home. eMoov, on the other hand, can sell your home in Falkirk for as little as £595!
Falkirk is a district in eastern Scotland, located between Edinburgh and Glasgow. The area is primarily famous for the Falkirk Wheel, the world’s first and only rotating boat lift, and is also home to a wide array of stunning properties.
Denny, Stenhousemuir and Bonnybridge are just three of the district's well-known local areas. It is also not far from Stirling, Livingston and Edinburgh.
Sell your home in Falkirk
Being positioned between two of Scotland’s largest and busiest cities has its advantages for sellers in Falkirk – it increases demand for homes. Consequently, In the last five years, house prices in the area have increased by 11% to an average of £138,000.
If you’re looking for an estate agent in the Falkirk area, or any other UK location, then give eMoov a call to see how we can help sell your home for the best price. You can contact our team of property experts for a free property valuation today.