Our activity around Isles of Scilly
Average Customer Saving
99.1% of customers recommend us*
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale, supervising and problem-solving all the way until moving day to make the process as stress-free as possible.
*Based on 1109 reviews on allagents.co.uk
Our sellers saved an average of £4,378 in fees with eMoov.
Over 5,000 homes sold. No hidden fees. No sole-agency agreements.
Just great features, with a great service, at a fairer price.
See what you could save
What could you save?
Traditional estate agent fee
You could save with eMoov
34% more likely to sell with eMoov
vs. the average of 8 high street agents and online agents (Jan 2016). Here’s how we’ve sold over 5,000 properties at 99% of last advertised price.
- 1. List with eMoov
- 2. Photography & Floorplans
- 3. We promote your home
- 4. Qualified Viewings
- 5. Offer Negotiation
- 6. Support to Completion
List with eMoov
You can sell your home with eMoov online or on the phone by calling us on 0333 121 4950. We offer secure payment methods, with the option to pay now or pay later with 0% finance.
We believe in our services so much that we even offer a money back guarantee.
- Secure payments via credit card, Paypal or a 0% financing option.
- Pay online or over the phone on 0333 121 4950.
- Free Valuation service if you’re not quite sure what how to price your property.
Photography & Floorplans
Our media team will visit your property to take photographs, compile a floorplan and carry out an EPC if needed.
- We use SLR cameras for higher quality photographs.
- You choose which photos to use before your listing is published.
- Manage your entire listing online. Instantly change price, property description, etc.
We promote your home
Your home will be quickly advertised on 100’s of the biggest property websites like Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, S1 Homes (Scotland) and eMoov.co.uk. That’s millions of buyer visitors each month.
- Visits per month – 117.5 million
- Pages viewed per day – 58.5 million
- Visits per month – 50 million
- Page viewed per day – 13 million
Our viewings team will qualify potential buyers and work with you to schedule appointments at your convenience. As you are the expert on your property we believe you are the best person to show prospective buyers around and impart it’s selling points. Buyers prefer this too.
- We qualify all buyers to understand their position.
- Buyers can use social login to fully verify themselves.
- We follow on all viewings to gather feedback.
- Log in to our platform and set your viewing availability.
- Accept and manage viewings 24/7.
We verify every offer that we receive on your behalf to confirm they can proceed. We then negotiate the very best price for you, informing you of any updates along the way and passing on your decision to accept or reject it.
Our recent performance shows that we typically achieve sold prices of 99% of the last asking price compared with the average UK agent at just 97% (Source: Hometrack 2016).
- In-house team who negotiate a great price for you.
- 99% of last advertised asking price typically achieved.
- Properties to a value of over £1bn sold to date.
- Sold properties ranging from £38,000 up to £3.15m.
Support to Completion
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale through to completion. We’ll ensure that property lawyers are instructed by both parties and a memorandum of sale is sent. We then supervise and problem-solve where necessary all the way until moving day.
- We’ll chase others in the chain so you don’t have to.
- Award winning, in-house team.
- 99% customer satisfaction (Source: allagents.co.uk).
Narrow your search within Isles of Scilly
Reasons to love Isles of Scilly
Estate agents on the Isles of Scilly
Are you looking to buy or sell property on the Isles of Scilly? If so, eMoov.co.uk might be just the solution you need. We are a leading online estate agent, selling property all over the UK.
There are lots of estate agents working across the Isles of Scilly, namely Sibleys, Island Properties and Miller Countrywide. These estate agents are highly likely to charge an estate agent's fee of around 1.5% to sell your home. eMoov, on the other hand, can get your property sold for as little as £595, which could save you thousands of pounds.
Around the Isles of Scilly
Situated of the south coast of Cornwall, the Isles of Scilly are an archipelago known for favourable weather and a special environment. The isles have a small population which is sustained by tourism, farming and agriculture.
St Mary's is the only island with a significant road network – there are also taxis and a tour bus here. The same island is also the Isles' only access point to the rest of the UK, via its own airport and ferry services from Penzance in Cornwall.
Sell your home on Isles of Scilly
Thanks to its beautiful surroundings and desirable climate, Isles of Scilly property is highly sought-after. The average cost of a home here is a healthy £446,000, representing an average price increase of over 6.5% in the past year alone.
If you’re looking for an estate agent working on the Isles of Scilly, it might be worth giving eMoov a call. We aim to sell your property for the best price and offer free valuations to prospective property sellers.
Get your free valuation today
Tell us a bit about you and your property and we’ll get right back to you with your personalised valuation.