Our activity around North Devon
Average Customer Saving
99.1% of customers recommend us*
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale, supervising and problem-solving all the way until moving day to make the process as stress-free as possible.
*Based on 1109 reviews on allagents.co.uk
Properties we’re currently selling around North Devon
We’ve sold homes in 98% of postcodes areas in the UK. Here’s what we’re currently selling around North Devon
Our sellers saved an average of £4,378 in fees with eMoov.
Over 5,000 homes sold. No hidden fees. No sole-agency agreements.
Just great features, with a great service, at a fairer price.
See what you could save
What could you save?
Traditional estate agent fee
You could save with eMoov
34% more likely to sell with eMoov
vs. the average of 8 high street agents and online agents (Jan 2016). Here’s how we’ve sold over 5,000 properties at 99% of last advertised price.
- 1. List with eMoov
- 2. Photography & Floorplans
- 3. We promote your home
- 4. Qualified Viewings
- 5. Offer Negotiation
- 6. Support to Completion
List with eMoov
You can sell your home with eMoov online or on the phone by calling us on 0333 121 4950. We offer secure payment methods, with the option to pay now or pay later with 0% finance.
We believe in our services so much that we even offer a money back guarantee.
- Secure payments via credit card, Paypal or a 0% financing option.
- Pay online or over the phone on 0333 121 4950.
- Free Valuation service if you’re not quite sure what how to price your property.
Photography & Floorplans
Our media team will visit your property to take photographs, compile a floorplan and carry out an EPC if needed.
- We use SLR cameras for higher quality photographs.
- You choose which photos to use before your listing is published.
- Manage your entire listing online. Instantly change price, property description, etc.
We promote your home
Your home will be quickly advertised on 100’s of the biggest property websites like Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, S1 Homes (Scotland) and eMoov.co.uk. That’s millions of buyer visitors each month.
- Visits per month – 117.5 million
- Pages viewed per day – 58.5 million
- Visits per month – 50 million
- Page viewed per day – 13 million
Our viewings team will qualify potential buyers and work with you to schedule appointments at your convenience. As you are the expert on your property we believe you are the best person to show prospective buyers around and impart it’s selling points. Buyers prefer this too.
- We qualify all buyers to understand their position.
- Buyers can use social login to fully verify themselves.
- We follow on all viewings to gather feedback.
- Log in to our platform and set your viewing availability.
- Accept and manage viewings 24/7.
We verify every offer that we receive on your behalf to confirm they can proceed. We then negotiate the very best price for you, informing you of any updates along the way and passing on your decision to accept or reject it.
Our recent performance shows that we typically achieve sold prices of 99% of the last asking price compared with the average UK agent at just 97% (Source: Hometrack 2016).
- In-house team who negotiate a great price for you.
- 99% of last advertised asking price typically achieved.
- Properties to a value of over £1bn sold to date.
- Sold properties ranging from £38,000 up to £3.15m.
Support to Completion
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale through to completion. We’ll ensure that property lawyers are instructed by both parties and a memorandum of sale is sent. We then supervise and problem-solve where necessary all the way until moving day.
- We’ll chase others in the chain so you don’t have to.
- Award winning, in-house team.
- 99% customer satisfaction (Source: allagents.co.uk).
Narrow your search within North Devon
Reasons to love North Devon
Estate agents in North Devon
Are you on the hunt for a reputable estate agent in North Devon? eMoov can help you with what you want in the area. We’re the UK’s leading online estate agent and list properties in North Devon and the length and breadth of the country.
There’s a plethora of estate agents operating in North Devon, including Stags Estate Agents, John Smale Estate Agents, Webbers Estate Agents, Bond Oxborough Phillips Estate Agents; the list is endless. However, all of these high street agents are likely to charge a 1.5% estate agent fee to sell your home, whereas we can sell your home in North Devon for as little as £595, saving you thousands of pounds in estate agent fees.
Around North Devon
North Devon is a district in the south west of England, and includes part of the Exmoor National Park. Woolacombe Beach, located in the north of the district, has been voted the number one UK beach by Trip Advisor, and the district is also full of quirky shops, quaint cafés, and breathtaking cliff views.
Braunton and Barnstaple are two of the region's biggest settlements. Further afield, Taunton, Tiverton and Exeter are all just a short road journey away.
Sell your home in North Devon
The beauty that North Devon possesses has attracted residents who wish to escape the rat race of city life and experience the beautiful surrounds. This has increased property prices, with the average property price in North Devon now standing at £269,000, after increasing by around 6% in the past year.
If you’re looking for an estate agent in the North Devon area, why not get in touch with the property experts at eMoov to see how we can help sell your home for the best possible price? You can get in touch with us today for a free property valuation.