Our activity around Pembrokeshire
Average Customer Saving
99.1% of customers recommend us*
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale, supervising and problem-solving all the way until moving day to make the process as stress-free as possible.
*Based on 1109 reviews on allagents.co.uk
Properties we’re currently selling around Pembrokeshire
We’ve sold homes in 98% of postcodes areas in the UK. Here’s what we’re currently selling around Pembrokeshire
Our sellers saved an average of £4,378 in fees with eMoov.
Over 5,000 homes sold. No hidden fees. No sole-agency agreements.
Just great features, with a great service, at a fairer price.
See what you could save
What could you save?
Traditional estate agent fee
You could save with eMoov
34% more likely to sell with eMoov
vs. the average of 8 high street agents and online agents (Jan 2016). Here’s how we’ve sold over 5,000 properties at 99% of last advertised price.
- 1. List with eMoov
- 2. Photography & Floorplans
- 3. We promote your home
- 4. Qualified Viewings
- 5. Offer Negotiation
- 6. Support to Completion
List with eMoov
You can sell your home with eMoov online or on the phone by calling us on 0333 121 4950. We offer secure payment methods, with the option to pay now or pay later with 0% finance.
We believe in our services so much that we even offer a money back guarantee.
- Secure payments via credit card, Paypal or a 0% financing option.
- Pay online or over the phone on 0333 121 4950.
- Free Valuation service if you’re not quite sure what how to price your property.
Photography & Floorplans
Our media team will visit your property to take photographs, compile a floorplan and carry out an EPC if needed.
- We use SLR cameras for higher quality photographs.
- You choose which photos to use before your listing is published.
- Manage your entire listing online. Instantly change price, property description, etc.
We promote your home
Your home will be quickly advertised on 100’s of the biggest property websites like Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, S1 Homes (Scotland) and eMoov.co.uk. That’s millions of buyer visitors each month.
- Visits per month – 117.5 million
- Pages viewed per day – 58.5 million
- Visits per month – 50 million
- Page viewed per day – 13 million
Our viewings team will qualify potential buyers and work with you to schedule appointments at your convenience. As you are the expert on your property we believe you are the best person to show prospective buyers around and impart it’s selling points. Buyers prefer this too.
- We qualify all buyers to understand their position.
- Buyers can use social login to fully verify themselves.
- We follow on all viewings to gather feedback.
- Log in to our platform and set your viewing availability.
- Accept and manage viewings 24/7.
We verify every offer that we receive on your behalf to confirm they can proceed. We then negotiate the very best price for you, informing you of any updates along the way and passing on your decision to accept or reject it.
Our recent performance shows that we typically achieve sold prices of 99% of the last asking price compared with the average UK agent at just 97% (Source: Hometrack 2016).
- In-house team who negotiate a great price for you.
- 99% of last advertised asking price typically achieved.
- Properties to a value of over £1bn sold to date.
- Sold properties ranging from £38,000 up to £3.15m.
Support to Completion
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale through to completion. We’ll ensure that property lawyers are instructed by both parties and a memorandum of sale is sent. We then supervise and problem-solve where necessary all the way until moving day.
- We’ll chase others in the chain so you don’t have to.
- Award winning, in-house team.
- 99% customer satisfaction (Source: allagents.co.uk).
Narrow your search within Pembrokeshire
Reasons to love Pembrokeshire
Estate Agents in Pembrokeshire
Interested in buying or selling property in Pembrokeshire? If so, eMoov will be on hand to assist. As one of the UK’s leading online estate agents, we list properties in and around Pembrokeshire andon a nationwide basis.
A wide range of estate agents operate in Pembrokeshire, including FBM, Town Coast & Country Estates, Brett Property, John Francis and J.J Morris. They are likely to charge an estate agent fee of around 1.5% to sell your home, whereas eMoov can get your property sold for as little as £595, saving you thousands in the process!
A county in the south west of Wales, Pembrokeshire is the base for Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, which draws walkers, ramblers, hikers and tourists in their droves every year.
The county’s biggest town is Haverfordwest, while Tenby, Pembroke Dock, Milford Haven, Narbeth and Neyland are other major towns in the area. Tenby, renowned for its sandy beaches and medieval town walls, is a very popular seaside resort. Bus and coach links are excellent, while Haverfordwest has its own airport. Many of Pembrokeshire’s towns can be found on the West Wales Line. Tenby has hourly services to Swansea, with onward services to London.
Sell your home in Pembrokeshire
The average asking price is currently £171,546, up by 2% on last year. Semis and detached homes have been leading this charge, with rises of 6% and 3% respectively.
If you’re looking for an estate agent to manage your property sale in Pembrokeshire, please get in touch with eMoov. Our team can also be contacted for a free property valuation today.
Get your free valuation today
Tell us a bit about you and your property and we’ll get right back to you with your personalised valuation.