Our activity around Shepway
Average Customer Saving
99.1% of customers recommend us*
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale, supervising and problem-solving all the way until moving day to make the process as stress-free as possible.
*Based on 1109 reviews on allagents.co.uk
Properties we’re currently selling around Shepway
We’ve sold homes in 98% of postcodes areas in the UK. Here’s what we’re currently selling around Shepway
New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1
Asking price: £275,000
Abbey Gardens, Canterbury, CT2
Asking price: £385,000
Moorfield, Canterbury, CT2
Asking price: £710,000
Gregory Close, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10
Asking price: £235,000
Our sellers saved an average of £4,378 in fees with eMoov.
Over 5,000 homes sold. No hidden fees. No sole-agency agreements.
Just great features, with a great service, at a fairer price.
See what you could save
What could you save?
Traditional estate agent fee
You could save with eMoov
34% more likely to sell with eMoov
vs. the average of 8 high street agents and online agents (Jan 2016). Here’s how we’ve sold over 5,000 properties at 99% of last advertised price.
- 1. List with eMoov
- 2. Photography & Floorplans
- 3. We promote your home
- 4. Qualified Viewings
- 5. Offer Negotiation
- 6. Support to Completion
List with eMoov
You can sell your home with eMoov online or on the phone by calling us on 0333 121 4950. We offer secure payment methods, with the option to pay now or pay later with 0% finance.
We believe in our services so much that we even offer a money back guarantee.
- Secure payments via credit card, Paypal or a 0% financing option.
- Pay online or over the phone on 0333 121 4950.
- Free Valuation service if you’re not quite sure what how to price your property.
Photography & Floorplans
Our media team will visit your property to take photographs, compile a floorplan and carry out an EPC if needed.
- We use SLR cameras for higher quality photographs.
- You choose which photos to use before your listing is published.
- Manage your entire listing online. Instantly change price, property description, etc.
We promote your home
Your home will be quickly advertised on 100’s of the biggest property websites like Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, S1 Homes (Scotland) and eMoov.co.uk. That’s millions of buyer visitors each month.
- Visits per month – 117.5 million
- Pages viewed per day – 58.5 million
- Visits per month – 50 million
- Page viewed per day – 13 million
Our viewings team will qualify potential buyers and work with you to schedule appointments at your convenience. As you are the expert on your property we believe you are the best person to show prospective buyers around and impart it’s selling points. Buyers prefer this too.
- We qualify all buyers to understand their position.
- Buyers can use social login to fully verify themselves.
- We follow on all viewings to gather feedback.
- Log in to our platform and set your viewing availability.
- Accept and manage viewings 24/7.
We verify every offer that we receive on your behalf to confirm they can proceed. We then negotiate the very best price for you, informing you of any updates along the way and passing on your decision to accept or reject it.
Our recent performance shows that we typically achieve sold prices of 99% of the last asking price compared with the average UK agent at just 97% (Source: Hometrack 2016).
- In-house team who negotiate a great price for you.
- 99% of last advertised asking price typically achieved.
- Properties to a value of over £1bn sold to date.
- Sold properties ranging from £38,000 up to £3.15m.
Support to Completion
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale through to completion. We’ll ensure that property lawyers are instructed by both parties and a memorandum of sale is sent. We then supervise and problem-solve where necessary all the way until moving day.
- We’ll chase others in the chain so you don’t have to.
- Award winning, in-house team.
- 99% customer satisfaction (Source: allagents.co.uk).
Narrow your search within Shepway
Reasons to love Shepway
Estate Agents in Shepway
If you’re looking to buy or sell property in Shepway, eMoov, one of the UK’s leading online estate agents, will happily assist. We currently list properties in and around Shepway and throughout the rest of the country.
Browns, Colebrook Sturrock, Laing Bennett and Smith-Woolley and Perry all have offices in Shepway. These agencies will typically charge a fee of at least 1.5% to sell your home, while eMoov can sell your property for as little as £595, saving you thousands in the process!
A local government district in Kent, Shepway is home to the large coastal towns of Folkestone and Hythe.
Its transport links are many and varied. The M20 carries traffic from London, the M25 and Maidstone to the district, while there are also road links to Dover, Canterbury, Hastings, Brighton and Bognor Regis. There is a comprehensive local bus network, while the South Eastern Main Line and HS1 both pass through the district. Southeastern provide services to Charing Cross, Ashford International, Tonbridge, Ramsgate and Dover Priory.
Sell your home in Shepway
Increasingly popular among young professionals and young families, this district has an average asking price of £265,285, up by 14% in the past year. Prices are expected to keep rising as the towns here – particularly Folkestone – become more and more desirable.
If you’re looking for an estate agent to manage your property sale in Folkestone, then why not give eMoov a call? Our team can also be contacted for a free property valuation today.
Get your free valuation today
Tell us a bit about you and your property and we’ll get right back to you with your personalised valuation.