Sell your property in Shetland Islands without the high street agent fees
Leading online estate agent. Sell for £795 with no hidden fees. Call us 7 days on 0333 121 4950.
Our activity around Shetland Islands
Average Customer Saving
99.1% of customers recommend us*
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale, supervising and problem-solving all the way until moving day to make the process as stress-free as possible.
*Based on 1109 reviews on allagents.co.uk
Our sellers saved an average of £4,378 in fees with eMoov.
Over 5,000 homes sold. No hidden fees. No sole-agency agreements.
Just great features, with a great service, at a fairer price.
See what you could save
What could you save?
Traditional estate agent fee
You could save with eMoov
34% more likely to sell with eMoov
vs. the average of 8 high street agents and online agents (Jan 2016). Here’s how we’ve sold over 5,000 properties at 99% of last advertised price.
- 1. List with eMoov
- 2. Photography & Floorplans
- 3. We promote your home
- 4. Qualified Viewings
- 5. Offer Negotiation
- 6. Support to Completion
List with eMoov
You can sell your home with eMoov online or on the phone by calling us on 0333 121 4950. We offer secure payment methods, with the option to pay now or pay later with 0% finance.
We believe in our services so much that we even offer a money back guarantee.
- Secure payments via credit card, Paypal or a 0% financing option.
- Pay online or over the phone on 0333 121 4950.
- Free Valuation service if you’re not quite sure what how to price your property.
Photography & Floorplans
Our media team will visit your property to take photographs, compile a floorplan and carry out an EPC if needed.
- We use SLR cameras for higher quality photographs.
- You choose which photos to use before your listing is published.
- Manage your entire listing online. Instantly change price, property description, etc.
We promote your home
Your home will be quickly advertised on 100’s of the biggest property websites like Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, S1 Homes (Scotland) and eMoov.co.uk. That’s millions of buyer visitors each month.
- Visits per month – 117.5 million
- Pages viewed per day – 58.5 million
- Visits per month – 50 million
- Page viewed per day – 13 million
Our viewings team will qualify potential buyers and work with you to schedule appointments at your convenience. As you are the expert on your property we believe you are the best person to show prospective buyers around and impart it’s selling points. Buyers prefer this too.
- We qualify all buyers to understand their position.
- Buyers can use social login to fully verify themselves.
- We follow on all viewings to gather feedback.
- Log in to our platform and set your viewing availability.
- Accept and manage viewings 24/7.
We verify every offer that we receive on your behalf to confirm they can proceed. We then negotiate the very best price for you, informing you of any updates along the way and passing on your decision to accept or reject it.
Our recent performance shows that we typically achieve sold prices of 99% of the last asking price compared with the average UK agent at just 97% (Source: Hometrack 2016).
- In-house team who negotiate a great price for you.
- 99% of last advertised asking price typically achieved.
- Properties to a value of over £1bn sold to date.
- Sold properties ranging from £38,000 up to £3.15m.
Support to Completion
Our award-winning team is available 7 days a week to help progress your sale through to completion. We’ll ensure that property lawyers are instructed by both parties and a memorandum of sale is sent. We then supervise and problem-solve where necessary all the way until moving day.
- We’ll chase others in the chain so you don’t have to.
- Award winning, in-house team.
- 99% customer satisfaction (Source: allagents.co.uk).
Narrow your search within Shetland Islands
Reasons to love Shetland Islands
Estate Agents in the Shetland Islands
Thinking of buying or selling property in the Shetland Islands? If so, eMoov will be on hand to assist. As one of the UK’s leading online estate agents, we list properties in and around the ShetlandIslands and on a nationwide basis.
Dowle Smith & Rutherford, Anderson & Goodlad and Tait & Peterson all operate in the Shetland Islands. Whereas these agencies are likely to charge an estate agent fee of around 1.5% to sell your home, eMoov can get your property sold for as little as £595, potentially saving you thousands.
Around the Shetland Islands
A subarctic archipelago of Scotland, the Shetland Islands is made up of the Mainland (the largest island) and 15 other inhabited islands. Shetland is also one of the 32 council areas of Scotland, and is well known for its own distinctive culture and way of life. Not to mention the Shetland pony and Shetland Sheepdog.
As you would expect, transport between the islands is mostly achieved by ferry. As well as this, there is a connection from Shetland’s main port – Lerwick – to Aberdeen on the Scottish mainland. Sumburgh Airport has regular flights to Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Inverness, Glasgow and Kirkwall. Inter-island flights are also available from the smaller Lerwick/Tingall airport, while local bus routes are excellent.
Sell your home in the Shetland Islands
The average asking price currently stands at £188,046, up by around 18% in the past year.
If you’re looking for an estate agent to manage your property sale in the Shetland Islands, please get in contact with eMoov. Our team can also be contacted for a free property valuation today.
Get your free valuation today
Tell us a bit about you and your property and we’ll get right back to you with your personalised valuation.