In this day and age, selling your house online, without the help of the major property portals such as Rightmove, can be very tricky.
Rightmove and Zoopla have become the first stop for the nation when looking to buy a house, so maximising your properties potential in your advert is a must.
You might already know how to sell your property on Rightmove, however there are a few additional extras that you can add to your package, which will help you stand out from the crowd.
Summary of Rightmove Featured Listing
- Featured Listings are used on desktop plus tablet and phone apps
- Featured listing ensures your property is one of the first to be seen in any search matching its criteria
- Listing includes an icon and styled grey box to help listing stand out from the others on the page
- Your listing is also included in the search results as normal, giving your property double the visibility
- With the exposure of your listing increasing by 50%, you find the right buyer for your house quicker
- You can make your advert with eMoov a Featured Listing on Righmove for just £240 per month
The Rightmove Featured Listing and Rightmove Premium Listing are both smart ways of making sure your house is seen by as many buyers as possible.
Rightmove Featured Listing
By including the Rightmove Featured Listing as part of your package, you are guaranteed to have your property listed near the top of every search matching your property’s criteria.
Your advert will also have a larger photo to increase visual impact, with the perimeter highlighted to make the box more prominent. Not only this, but your property will still be featured in the standard search results, meaning you get double the visibility to potential buyers.
With 50% more viewers heading to your advert, Rightmove’s Featured Listing is a great additional extra for those looking to sell in a hurry, increasing the speed at which you can find the right buyer. You can add the Rightmove Featured Listing to your eMoov package for £240 a month, giving you the option to test the water, before deciding to do so.