Once you’ve signed up with your chosen package one of our local assessors will call you to arrange an appointment at a time to suit you. When you have confirmed this, they will visit your property to carry out the assessment so you can get on with your sale, all included in the one off cost of your package.
On the day
On the day you have confirmed our assessor will visit you in person to carry out the assessment. During the visit they will:
- Take the photos for your property advert. Using their industry experience they will capture your property in its best light, photographing all aspects of your home and any additional areas you would like to include. To help them do so visit our guide on preparing for photographs before the visit.
- They will then compile a floor plan of your property to accompany the photos on your property advert.
- If needed they can also carry out an EPC on the property. With the exception of Grade one or two listed properties, an EPC is mandatory when selling a property. It confirms that your property meets energy efficiency standards and doing so during the visit, saves you having to have someone revisit at a later date.
After the visit
Once our assessor has completed their visit, the photos and floor plan will be used to help compile your property advert. Our team will liaise with you regarding the content of your advert and you will have the opportunity to personalise this if you wish. You can also add any additional information and photographs you may have compiled yourself.
Once you’re happy and have approved the property advert with our team, we will set it live to all of the leading property portals. But don’t worry, you can update or amend your advert at any time during the course of your 12 months marketing if there is anything you wish to add.
If you have any questions about the assessor visit give us a ring on 0333 121 4950 or request a call back, and one of our team will talk it through with you.
More About eMoov
We’re the leading online estate agent and we promise better service & results.
- #1 in customer service
- 99% of asking price achieved
- 5,000 homes sold nationwide
- £4,200 average savings
- Sell for just £679, no upfront cost