By listing your property with eMoov you’re already one step ahead of the high street. The majority of high street agents have chosen to join property portal On the Market. This anti-consumer portal not only excludes online agents and holds back new properties for 24 hours, but it forces member agents to list on just one of the major portals, Rightmove or Zoopla. This severely reduces the advertising footfall received to a properties online advert and can impede the selling process.
Luckily eMoov advertises on ALL of the major portals so your property advert gets the exposure it deserves.
These listings are all included in your one off fixed fee, so you don’t pay a thing.
There are additional add-ons you can include within your package price to help sell, these include:
- A premium listing on Rightmove and Zoopla: By choosing a premium listing you can include more photos in the initial advert shown in a search. This is a great feature for those unique properties with a number of individual features to showcase. The premium listing is a popular add on and Rightmove say those that opt for it sell on average 30% quicker than a regular listing. Premium listings also receive a far greater number of hits as a result.
- A featured listing: Rightmove also offer the added extra of a featured listing. This means that your property will appear near the top of any property search in your area, increasing the potential footfall of visitors to your advert. This add on is included on a monthly basis for £240 inc VAT per month.
More About eMoov
We’re the leading online estate agent and we promise better service & results.
- #1 in customer service
- 99% of asking price achieved
- 5,000 homes sold nationwide
- £4,200 average savings
- Sell for just £679, no upfront cost