If you’re selling your house online, you will almost certainly be listing your property advert on the major property portals such as Rightmove.
These have become the go to sites for house hunters across the nation and so not listing with them will put you at a severe disadvantage from the offset. You might already know how to sell your property on Rightmove, however there are a few additional extras that you can add to your package, which will help you stand out from the crowd.
Summary of Rightmove Premium Listing
- Premium Listings are used on desktop plus tablet and phone apps
- Includes more images for your listing, giving buyers increased detail of your home
- Listing includes an icon and styled grey box to help listing stand out from the others on the page
- More images increases how many people click on your advert. Rightmove statistics show an increase by up to 25%
- Premium Listings sell on average 30% quicker than a regular listing
- You can make your advert with eMoov a Premium Listing on Righmove and Zoopla for just £120
The Rightmove Featured Listing and Rightmove Premium Listing are both smart ways of maximising your properties selling potential.
Rightmove Premium Listing
The premium listing is a popular add on and, Rightmove say those that opt for it, increase interest in their property by up to 25% and sell on average 30% quicker than a regular listing.
The premium listing is ideal for those whose property has not received as much interest as they may have liked and can bolster traffic to your property ad, meaning more potential buyers will see your property.
It is also perfect for those out of the ordinary listings as it allows you to present multiple photos on your advert. So if your property has unusual features or a particularly stunning interior then a premium listing could be perfect for you.
Check out our current stock listed to Rightmove here.
To sell your property on Rightmove as well as a number of other sites contact the eMoov team on 0333 360 0699 and ask our team to get going. Alternatively you can request a call back or send us an email at email@example.com.
More About eMoov
We’re the leading online estate agent and we promise better service & results.
- #1 in customer service
- 99% of asking price achieved
- 5,000 homes sold nationwide
- £4,200 average savings
- Sell for just £679, no upfront cost