Reporting to: Team Leader (Dedicated Team)
As part of a dedicated team of negotiators, your primary role will be to regularly efficiently communicate with both buyers and sellers and proactively helping to sell customers’ homes.
You will be a key touch point for potential buyers and sellers and will need to operate in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Exercise the highest level of customer service at every customer touchpoint.
- Communicate accurately with customers, internal departments and third party partner companies either by telephone, email or our chat service.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints.
- Proactively contact our customers to ensure they feel supported whilst they are on the market.
- Help and educate our customers on using our online platform and resolve any queries from customers around the online estate agency model.
- Help customers get their properties published on the market. Attention to detail is crucial in presenting the property in the best way to generate viewings and potential offers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, comments and complaints.
- Provide feedback on the customer service process to help improve its efficiency.
- Help to arrange viewings and obtain feedback from potential buyers for our customers.
- Negotiating the best offer for our customer, by liaising with both buyers and sellers.
- Introducing conveyancing business to our preferred conveyancing supplier.
- Introducing Financial Services leads to our preferred financial services supplier.
- Identifying opportunities and cross selling those opportunities within other parts of the business.
- Liaising with buyers, sellers and third parties such as surveyors, solicitors and financial advisors. You will be focused in achieving a successful completion of the property sale in the required timescale.
- The successful candidate will be reliable, punctual with a strong work ethic.
- A proactive attitude is required to thrive in a target driven environment.
- The candidate needs to be self-motivated as well as the company focused and be able to use their initiative to get a sale over the line.
- The ability to build an instant rapport with potential sellers is essential as is, identifying opportunities to upsell additional services in a tactful manner.
- Flexibility is needed to meet the company rota system.
- The candidate needs to have a proven track record when working under pressure to achieve company targets.