Buckingham Palace might not actually be for sale. But can you guess how much it would go on the market for should The Queen decide to sell up? That’s what we’re asking in our Buckingham Palace Listing competition. Guess Buckingham Palace’s house price value, and you could win a royal hamper gift worth £275.
Here’s a little hint: Buckingham Palace’s sale price would help wipe off some of the UK’s national debt. Not that we’re advocating selling the ol’ Queenies’ London pad, though. We just thought it might be nice to bring you all a fun-filled competition during these trying times we currently find ourselves in.
So, try guessing at the palace’s value by scrolling up and hitting the “make an offer button” to be in with a chance to win a luxury hamper that the Queen herself would love to get her hands on.
– The competition will close on Saturday October 10th, 2020.
– The winner will be determined on the basis of how close their guess is to our experts’ valuation
– On the occasion of multiple entries being correct, one winner will be randomly selected
– Emoov accepts no responsibility for incomplete, late or corrupted entries.
– By entering this competition, entrants consent to their name being mentioned in a post on Emoov’s page if they win.
– Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
– Emoov reserves the right to offer an alternative prize should the requested item not be available.
– Emoov reserves the right to cancel this competition or amend these terms and conditions.
– The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Buckingham Palace, the UK Government, the Royal Family, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of the brands mentioned in the competition.