Emoov property reference number: 635174
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom house in this much sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
1. Situate in the most sough-after part of Crook in a quiet Avenue with a green in the middle.
2. An end of Avenue semi-detached house with garden to front and side, with rear enclosed patio
6. New Howden’s 4 piece bathroom suite, power shower over bath, new Karndean floor, granite tops
3. New gas central heating boiler installed in April 19 ( 4.5K), with 3 years left on guarantee.
9. Good schools and restaurants nearby. A short drive to the beautiful dales. Durham is 9 miles.
7. Useful brick garage and separate laundry room and outside WC.
5. New walnut type floor in dining room and new gas hole in the wall fire installed.
4. New Howden’s Kitchen with granite work surfaces, new Karndean floor, Gaggenau appliances
8. A short walk from town, so well situated for shopping and other amenities.
10. No chain. We can complete quickly.
Use this mortgage calculator to get an idea of what you could borrow, and what sort of property price to start looking at.
Mashroom Mortgages is a trading name of Emash Ltd which is an appointed representative of Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited and Mortgage Advice Bureau (Derby) Limited which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Emash Ltd. Registered Office: 21 Navigation Business Village Navigation Way, Ashton-On-Ribble, Preston, Lancashire, England, PR2 2YP. Registered in England Number: 11735831.