2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat 2 Bed, Flat
2 Bed, Flat
  • Floorplan

Broad Lane, London, N15 4QH

2 Bed, Flat

Sold STC

£100,000Fixed price
Interested in this property?
Book a viewing
Make an offer
Property details
Bedrooms 2
Receptions 1
Bathrooms 1
Property type Flat
Tenure Leasehold
EPC Rating
Key features
At the heart of Tottenham regeneration area Superb transport links Local beauty spots on the doorstep Spacious west facing balcony overlooking secluded court yard and fantastic sunsets
Nearby stations
Tottenham Hale Underground Station (0.2 Miles) Tottenham Hale Rail Station (0.3 Miles) Seven Sisters Underground Station (0.5 Miles) South Tottenham Rail Station (0.5 Miles)
Description

Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.

We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom second floor flat in this sought after and convenient location at the heart of the Tottenham regeneration area.  The property is located within 5 minutes walking distance of both Tottenham Hale and Seven Sisters Underground stations with easy links to national rail services and London overground.  Tottenham Hale bus station and retail park are also a stone's throw away, as are local beauty spots including Tottenham marshes, Walthamstow Wetlands, River Lea canal tow paths, and Markfield and Springfield parks.

The impressive accommodation is tastefully presented and offers two double bedrooms, a good size lounge / diner, spacious balcony overlooking a secluded courtyard, double glazing and gas central heating.

The property is offered as a 25% share at £100,000 or buyers are free to purchase additionals shares of 25% upto 100%.    They may also choose to make a full 100% purchase at £400,000.   

Purchase of a share only is subject to the following conditions. Buyers should:

  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Have an annual household income of less than £90,000
  • Be first time buyers, or if they do already own a home, be in the process of selling it
  • Be able to demonstrate a good credit history
  • Satisfy an affordability assessment carried out by Notting Hill Genesis Housing Association

Based on a 25% share: Current rent on remaining 75% is £538.93 p/m  Service charge is £113.14 p/m Total: £652.07 p/m

To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.

£100,000Fixed price
Interested in this property?
Book a viewing
Make an offer
Want to sell your home?
Our property experts are on standby and ready to provide you with a free no obligation valuation on your home
Book a FREE valuation

Thinking of moving home?

Get an instant home valuation. It’s a quick and easy estimate of what your house is worth.
Get an instant home valuation