60% share of a modern 2 bedroom apartment in an architecturally stunning building. It boasts a naturally bright open-plan living space, a sleek kitchen and large Balcony on the 10th floor, with 2 double rooms and bathroom.
A short walk to Westfield Stratford for superb shops, restaurants and bars and also Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park for beautiful outdoor spaces.
The elegant communal roof top garden offers amazing panaromic vistas of the city and the area has excellent transport links via Stratford International Station just 3 minutes away.
Alongside the option to buy the 60% share of the flat, the buyer may also purchase the full 100% for the full valuation price: £550,000.
• Kitchen fitted with white gloss wall and base units, grey work surface, integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Space for washing machine in separate utility cupboard.
• Two double bedrooms, with fitted wardrobe to the master bedroom
• Bathroom with white suite and shower over bath. Chrome heated towel rail. Mirrored vanity unit with splash back
• Communal heating system
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Video entry phone system.
• Roof top garden
EPC Rating - B