- No Chain
- Three large double bedrooms; Fourth bedroom takes a double bed
- Bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Sliding doors open to create a reception space over 27 feet long
- Useful basement
- Off-street parking
- Secure block-built outhouse
- Walled, hedged, fenced and gated private front and rear gardens
- Additional woodland
A spacious and characterful Victorian terraced house within walking distance of good schools and the many amenities in both Headingley and Meanwood, including Waitrose and Asda, a cinema, cafes and restaurants, bars and pubs. The Meanwood Valley Trail passes nearby, offering walks in beautiful Meanwood Park and The Hollies. Transport links are excellent and Leeds city centre, both the universities, several colleges, the LGI/St.James' hospital, and the airport are all easily accessed.
Please see the floor plan and photographs for further information and why not book an appointment to view?