Asking Price £265,000
About this property
- Great location in the much sought after 'Halse Meadows' area of Brackley.
- Light and bright dual aspect lounge and dining area with rear bay window.
- Much improved interior with garage conversion providing a generous utility room and home office.
- An enclosed sunny garden with fruit trees, lawn and raised borders at the rear.
- Master bedroom with good sized ensuite and dressing area complete with fitted wardrobes.
- Close to large open green spaces, leisure centre, excellent schools and local shops.
- Large family bathroom with bath and electric power shower.
- Off-road parking.
- Brand new boiler and fully serviced heating system.
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house in the popular 'Halse Meadows' development of Brackley.
This extended home is perfect for modern family life as it offers ample living space and three good sized bedrooms. Off the entrance hallway, the downstairs boasts a bright dual aspect lounge dining area, which is flooded with light. From the lounge, the well appointed kitchen offers views over the delightful garden with its well stocked borders and fruit trees. The property is further enhanced with a garage conversion which provides a generous utility room and home office. Upstairs, as well as the family bathroom, there are three bedrooms. Two offer built-in storage and the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite. There is a lawned garden to the rear and a easy to maintain garden to the front. The property also provides off-road parking on this quiet and much sought-after street. Blackbird Close is conveniently located close to local shops, leisure facilities and excellent schools.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Looking to sell your property?
Save money by selling with the UK’s best rated online estate agent, with fees starting from just £895.
Similar properties for sale nearby
Asking Price £265,000
Regularly featured as Property Experts for
BBC, The Telegraph, The Times, Sky, City A.M., London Evening Standard, LBC, talkRADIO and many more.