Tumbling Close, Ossett, WF5
About this property
- Large extended kitchen.
- Modern double driveway for two cars and ample on street parking.
- Very quiet, set-back cul-de-sac location, ideal for couples and families alike.
- Rear garden comprises of both patio and easy to maintain grassed area.
- Close to Ossett Town Centre - Supermarkets, pubs and leisure facilities.
- Bright open plan living/dining area with bay window to the front and patio doors to the rear/
- Good sized, secured rear garden with patio, lawn and attractive borders.
- Large internal garage with power/lighting.
- Wood effect floors through most rooms, creating an open, contemporary environment.
- Decorated to a good, clean standard throughout.
We are delighted to offer for sale this well proportioned 3 bedroom semi-detached house in the sought after town of Ossett. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, this property benefits from peaceful surroundings.
The property is located within easy walking distance of Ossett Town Centre and is a short walk to the nearest school. Jct 40 of the M1 motorway is less than a mile away, allowing for easy commutes to nearby Leeds, Wakefield or Sheffield.
This welcoming home is well presented, balancing homely character features with modern, light decor and wood effect floors.
Downstairs, the spacious hallway leads to both the airy open plan living/dining area and the extended kitchen, which is far larger than usual for properties of this type, providing a fantastic entertaining space. Also downstairs are two convenient storage cupboards and an internal door to the garage.
Upstairs, the ample landing leads to the modern family bathroom, which boasts both a bath and a separate shower cubicle. The master bedroom benefits from plenty of storage in the form of a double built in wardrobe. The spacious second bedroom currently acts as an upstairs living space and is a very good size. The third - traditionally 'box' - bedroom makes clever use of the space with imaginative built in storage, making it a practical bedroom.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided. Houses in this area rarely stay on the market for more than a matter of weeks. Arrange a viewing today.
Looking to sell your property?
Save money by selling with the UK’s best rated online estate agent, with fees starting from just £895.
Similar properties for sale nearby
Tumbling Close, Ossett, WF5
Regularly featured as Property Experts for
BBC, The Telegraph, The Times, Sky, City A.M., London Evening Standard, LBC, talkRADIO and many more.