Guide price £400,000
About this property
- Short walk to neighbouring Biddenham and Bromham villages and pubs
- Garage & Driveway & Utility room and plenty storage space
- Golf course - 100 metres walking distance
- Walking distance to train station - 32minutes to London by train
- Outstanding rating primary school
- Great Investment - Multi million pound investment in Bedford town centre schemes
- Great road links to motorways and A roads to Milton Keynes Northampton and Luton
- Beautiful country park
- Bedford town centre investment: Riverside restaurants, a cinema, river footbridge & more
- Big Garden that has been renovated and levelled
We are delighted to offer for sale this rarely available four bedroom detached house in a sought after "stone's throw" away from the Bedford golf course and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of good size and comprises ample living space, four double sized bedrooms with one en-suite, a large garden and summer house. There is plenty of car parking spaces comprising of a driveway that can hold 2 cars, a garage and private road adjacent to the home.
The house is on the doorstep of the Bedford Golf course with scenic countryside views a short walk away. The local primary school is rated outstanding for behaviour and only a few minutes walk away.
Bedford train station is only a short cycle ride away, which is ideal for commuting into London and other cities and towns.
Great Denham has good road transport links and is easily commutable to Milton Keynes via the A422 and A421 also the A428 provides good links to Northampton.
Great Denham is a budding village with a local Sainsbury's, hairdressers, fish and chip shop, doctors surgery and pharmacy, primary school, community hall and a country park with a large children's play area. So there are plenty of local amenities within a short walking distance. Also a short walk across the golf course is neighbouring village Biddenham which has a Bupa hospital, church, pub, lower and upper school and sports pavilion.
Please see the many photographs that accompany the listing. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Looking to sell your property?
Save money by selling with the UK’s best rated online estate agent, with fees starting from just £895.
Guide price £400,000
Regularly featured as Property Experts for
BBC, The Telegraph, The Times, Sky, City A.M., London Evening Standard, LBC, talkRADIO and many more.