Rare and one-of-a kind property in Bedford's most sought after area
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom, semi-detached house. Located in a highly sought after area, conveniently located to Bedford's beautiful Embankment and within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive Edwardian home has been updated with a recent rear and side extension, but maintains its historical character and feel. It is the perfect merging of traditional and modern home styles. Beautifully presented, comprising fantastic living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this fantastic listing and the indicative floor plan.
Recent upgrades to the home include:
- Heating and electrical systems, including excellent lighting and underfloor heating in the the downstairs shower room, kitchen, dining room and garden room.
- Large bifold doors across two sides of the rear of the house creating a perfect indoors/outdoors feel in the summer.
- Utility room with side access to home. Storage space for coats and boots as well as room for washing/dryer and freezer.
- Downstairs shower room with modern and high-end heating, sharing a large space with a W/C and basin.
- Bright and warm living room with exposed original floor board, restored open fireplace, and built in shelving and wood storage.
- Shutters in all front facing rooms.
- Cottage style kerbside garden with large access path and recently added ironwork and brick wall.
- Rear walled garden recently upgraded with established plants and trees, large patio and sunken seated area with lighting for entertaining, electical points, discrete shed space and bin storage and secondary patio space with potential for a built in BBQ.
- 20 mins walk to Bedford's Thameslink and Midland Mainline train station with regular services to London and the north.
To fully appreciate the 'wow-factor' of this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.