Emoov property reference number: 756111
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this substantial 5 Bedroomed Detached House, which is situated on edge of Stowmarket on the Chilton Estate, within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
In a good-sized plot, secluded at the rear from all angles by the mature garden, the property offers ample living space over 3 floors, as a result of a loft conversion. It is in good decorative order throughout and features double glazed windows as well as a newly fitted gas boiler, still under guarantee.
Please consult the detailed floorplans to appreciate the layout and space on offer. With three floors there is plenty of space for a large family or for dedicated home working. Originally built in 2002, the current downstairs layout provides a great opportunity for the new buyer to put their own stamp on things and extend or open up the existing u-shaped kitchen and instead create a beautiful open plan kitchen/living area. The price has been reduced to reflect this potential improvement and the general updating required throughout to make it a beautiful family home once more.
The accommodation comprises:
- Ground Floor:- Porch, Entrance hall, Office Study / Music Room, Cloakroom/WC, U-shaped Kitchen, large Lounge with bifold doors into a Dining Room, Conservatory with glazed doors into the garden and built in microchip catflap.
- First Floor:- Landing, two good sized bedrooms, family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, master bedroom with two built in wardrobes, ensuite with drencher shower.
- Second floor:- Two large rooms available to be used as bedrooms, or alternative purposes such as home office, kid’s den, guest room, home cinema etc. There are Dormer windows in each room providing far reach views as well as a Velux roof window in one.
- Outside:- Driveway and single garage, patio area for seating, large garden spanning the width of the house filled with mature trees and shrubs.
- WoodLey Primary School within a 5 minute walking distance, Stowmarket High School and its brand-new building is within 10 minutes’ walk.
- Stanstead International Airport is accessible in 45 minutes, Norwich. Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich and Cambridge are all easily accessible via the A14, which can be reached within minutes. The London Liverpool Street line at Stowmarket Train station provides direct links to London, Cambridge, Essex and Norwich.
- Stowmarket rugby club is within 5 minutes’ walk providing a recreational space for families and dogs. The town boasts hugely popular Running, Cycling, Football and Rugby Clubs as well as the hugely successful Everyone Active Leisure Centre. Boasting brand new facilities, it is also only 5 minutes’ walk away.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.