We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached family home in this much sought after, and highly regarded modern development. The property is well situated in a convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and offers great public transport and commuter links via the A38/M1 motorway network.
This impressive accommodation is very well presented and extremely spacious - offering ample living space. A viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the size and desirable location of this property. Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the floor plan for further details and room sizes.
The gas fired centrally heated and UPVc double glazed accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room/study and kitchen diner. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms - two with en suites, and a family bathroom. There are good-sized attractive gardens to both front and rear, a double width driveway provides off road parking leading to an integral garage. The rear is fully enclosed with a large decked area.
BOOK A VIEWING ONLINE AT EMOOV.CO.UK
- Entrance Hall: 16ft 1 x 6ft 4 Glazed entrance door and glazed panel to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, and stairs rise to the first floor. There is an under stairs storage cupboard and doors lead to the lounge, dining room/study, WC, kitchen and garage.
- Dining Room / Study: 11.7 x 9.1 Two double glazed windows to front aspect, wooden venetian blinds, radiator and laminate flooring.
- Cloakroom/WC: 7.8 x 3.4 Glazed window to side aspect, fitted with a white suite comprising a low flush WC and a pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, radiator and tiled flooring.
- Kitchen / Diner: 19.2 x 10.6 Double glazed windows and glazed entrance door to the rear garden, fitted Roman blinds, radiator, tiled flooring, attractive modern fitted ivory base and wall units with work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated appliances - BOSCH electric fan oven and gas hob with extractor over, Indesit fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Lounge: 16.5 x 13.7 Double glazed French doors and windows to the rear garden, fitted Roman blinds, feature fireplace with electric fire, radiator and laminate flooring.
- Integral Garage: 18.3 x 8.3 Accessed from the hallway, up and over door, lighting and power points and plumbing for a washing machine.
- Landing: 16.1 x 5.2 Loft access, airing cupboard housing the Combination Boiler, radiator and doors lead to the bedrooms and bathroom.
- Master Bedroom: 12.11 x 15.10 Three double glazed windows to front aspect, two double fitted wardrobes with hanging space and shelving, white wooden venetian blinds, laminate flooring and door to en-suite.
- Master En-suite: 8.5 x 6.9 Glazed obscure window to front to front aspect, fitted with a white suite comprising corner shower unit, a low flush WC and a pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two: 16 x 8.2 Double glazed window to rear aspect and laminate flooring, door to en suite – having a double glazed obscure window to side aspect, shower cubicle, a low flush WC and a pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Three: 10.5 x 6.11 Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Four: 11.11 x 8.10 Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
- Family Bathroom: 10.7 x 5.10 Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mains fed mixer shower over, a low flush WC and a pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
- Front: Double width tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles, and gated access to rear garden - this is a good sized area with scope for extending the garage (subject to planning). Mainly laid to lawn, and having mature plants and trees. On the other side of the house there is an open plan lawned area with flowering Cherry trees.
- Rear: Privately fenced to all sides with gated access. Mainly laid to lawn with mature plants and trees, providing good privacy, tool shed, extensive decked area for outdoor entertaining, large paved area to side of property with a shed/workshop and outside tap.