- Nearby transport links to central London, Croydon and Wimbledon
- Local cinema for movie buffs
- Many cafes and restaurants to suit all tastes
- Local shops provide a 'village' feel
- Main supermarkets close by for the weekly shop
- Local green hosts regular food markets
- The picturesque Kelsey Park is just 5 minutes away
- A 'locals' pub close by for those lazy sunny social summers
- Environmental improvements planned for early 2016
We are delighted to offer for sale this Grade II listed c1870, THREE bedroom mid terrace house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a property in this historic area of Beckenham. The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Please quote property reference number: 00008501
Dining 3.95 x 3.47
Kitchen 3.62 x 2.62
Utility 3.58 x 1.76
Bathroom 3.58 x 2.6
Sitting Room 5.14 x 3.33
Bedroom 1 3.6 x 2.93
Bedroom 2 3.85 x 2.64
Bedroom 3 3.62 x 2.11