Somerset Country Village - We are delighted to offer for sale this tastefully modernised 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this much sought after and convenient village location, within easy reach of extensive local amenities and public transport links.
This impressive and attractive accommodation is very well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space for both a small family unit, professional couple or downsizing retirees and offers well appointed bedrooms garage, garden, and office.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this village and property, please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
- Location - Sought after award winning and friendly village, voted in 2011 Britain’s second top place to raise a family. Just 5 mins walk to village center amenities – supermarket, shops, restaurants, pubs (CAMRA pub of the year past 4 years), post office etc.
- Easy access to A303 (2min) & M5 (20min). Towns of Yeovil 9 miles, Ilminster 6 miles, Crewkerne 7 miles,
Taunton 19 miles . North and South coast 40 mins (21 miles).
- Building - Attractive circa 18th century ham stone, 18"-24” walls (warm in winter, cool in summer) and extended in 1982. Tastefully modernized all round including recently renewed double glazing throughout (thermal star & acoustic laminate). The roof (tiles and membrane) and loft insulation/boarding renewed in 2013.
- Garage - attached and above average size to accommodate a DIY workshop, remote opening electric roller shutter garage door, was re- roofed in 2015.
- Garden South facing - access via stars and very good size, private, secluded, sunny and landscaped well cared for. Quite
manageable, with natural stone walls and renewed fencing, patio, wooden Pagola, stone BBQ and garden storage shed.
- Central heating - Gas fired throughout.
- Kitchen - renewed in 2012, tiled floor, breakfast bar with added Rangemaster induction cooker, excellent
for cooking, so easy to keep clean. Bonus adjacent sun room at rear.
- Has been our family home since 1979, have raised our family here with many happy memories of village life. Reluctantly selling due to family commitments .
- Property tax = Band ‘C’
Building insurance = £325.19 P/A