We are delighted to offer for sale a 2013 built 4 bedroom semi-detached town house in the sought after Holbeck residential area of Barrow-in-Furness.
Within easy reach of local amenities, town centre and public transport links. The property falls within the catchment area of highly rated primary schools.
The impressive accommodation is immaculately presented with quality fittings and of a good size.
Ground floor comprises of:
- Integral full-size garage
- 18ft hallway with large double-door storage cupboard concealing central heating boiler and mains fuse box. Further understairs cupboard. Porcelain floor tiles. Access to garage.
- Spacious kitchen-diner with walnut effect units, Zanussi 5-burner hob and electric oven with glass and steel extractor fan, hand finished wall tiles, porcelain floor tiles, integral 60/40 Indesit fridge-freezer and Capel washing machine.
- Patio doors leading from kitchen into large glass roofed conservatory and rear garden.
- Lounge with feature pine fire surround and sealed unit living flame gas fire. Genuine solid oak floor and plantation shutters to both windows.
- Family bathroom with WC, bath, large shower enclosure, cosmos granite floor tiles and under-sink storage cupboard
- 2 bedrooms to rear - 1 double and 1 single with full height storage cupboard, currently used as an office. Plantation shutters to both windows.
- Full height storage cupboard on landing.
- 2 further spacious bedrooms. Rear bedroom has 2 Velux windows with blackout blinds, 4 door hand-built fitted pine wardrobes with half glass doors.
- Front master bedroom has ensuite with shower enclosure, WC, sparkle granite floor tiles and under-sink storage cupboard. Plantation shutters to both rooms.
- Block paved to front with parking for 2 cars and small border with flowering shrubs.
- Low maintenance rear garden is turfed with patio area and flower border with brick retaining wall. Outside double power point and external tap.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.