- Double garage at rear of property accessed by private road with full electricity, power points and lighting
- Central heating is provided by a Grant oil fired boiler
- Kitchen has plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and under stair storage
- Good size garden is found to the front, with rear garden of property incorporating a patio area and an external garden tap
- Sitting room incorporates an open fire with dual aspect windows
- All bedrooms have inbuilt wardrobes
- Spacious landing leading to all three bedrooms
Introduction We are delighted to offer for sale this THREE bedroom semi detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links situated in the rural hamlet of Stembridge, one mile from the village of Kingsbury Episcopi.The local primary school for the area is within a short distance. The larger villages of Martock and Langport are both within a five miles distance.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Please quote property reference number: 00008549
Dining 10'10" x 10'6"(3.30m x 3.20m)
Lounge 14'5" x 11'6"(4.40m x 3.50m)
Kitchen 18'4" x 7'7"(5.60m x 2.30m)
Utility Room 7'10" x 7'10"(2.40m x 2.40m)
Ground Floor Approximate Floor Area 572.64 sq. ft.(53.20 sq. m)
Bedroom 11'2" x 9'2"(3.40m x 2.80m)
Bedroom 9'2" x 8'10"(2.80m x 2.70m)
Bedroom 11'6" x 8'10"(3.50m x 2.70m)
Bathroom 8'2" x 4'11"(2.50m x 1.50m)
First Floor Approximate Floor Area 508.05 sq. ft.(47.20 sq. m)