- Quiet, leafy location with no passing traffic
- Adjacent to Hanging Water allotments
- Superb, large dry cellar, with sink and doors to front
- Large, comfortable rooms with great views
- Original porcelain enameled cast iron bath
- Large children's swing to side of house
- Compact, terraced garden to rear
- Jotul wood/coal burning stove in lounge
- Solid oak flooring in lounge
- Lots of book shelving!
A well presented FOUR bedroom semi detached house at far end of quiet cul-de-sac overlooking the park. Close to local amenities, excellent schools and transport links.Benefiting from many fine features, the accommodation comprises modern facilities including a spacious, welcoming lounge, an attractive fitted kitchen, contemporary style bathroom and good size bedrooms. There is a compact garden space.Please see the floor plan and photographs for further information and why not book an appointment to view?