Asking Price £575,000
About this property
- Large 4 bedroom detached house with 4 bedroom cottage/annex
- Situated in Pembrokeshire National Park with outstanding rural and sea views
- Light and spacious rooms, with wood burner in sitting room
- Bright kitchen with Aga, dining/seating area with dual aspect windows
- Large private garden and patio with sea views
- Spacious drive with ample parking for 6/7 cars
- Walking distance to Pembrokeshire Coastal Path with their beautiful bays and beaches
- Regular bus service to mainline railway at Fishguard/Goodwick (3.5 miles)
- In a vibrant ,village community with post office, shops, pubs within walking distance
- Income potential from self catering annex/cottage
Do you want to LIVE by The SEA?
This is your opportunity to live in the only Coastal National Park in Britain.
Glan House has amazing sea views from the rear of the house and the Preseli Hills from the front.
The house is currently run as a very successful B&B with letting cottage attached.
The house would make a wonderful family home, with 4 ensuite double bedrooms, an Aga in the large kitchen and a wood burner in the sitting room.
This large fully refurbished detached house (with adjoining cottage, annex which is ideal for guests or as a "granny flat") features three double bedrooms, each with an en-suite shower room, plus one large double bedroom with en-suite bath and shower. Other exceptional features include a sitting room with wood burning stove, a kitchen diner with British Racing Green AGA, a separate dining room, guest dining room, utility room and a downstairs toilet. The whole building benefits from gas central heating. Solid oak wood floors set off the ground floor of the house.
There is ample off road parking and a well maintained large garden.
The cottage features two double and two single bedrooms, two bathrooms, gas central heating. It is complete with a sitting room and dining area, an additional sitting room, separate kitchen and utility room. Sea views are enjoyed from two of the bedrooms. It has its own private garden.
Located in the heart of a friendly coastal village, amenities include shops, a post office, petrol station, pubs (including a beach pub/ restaurant) and a regular bus service. It is also close(3.5 miles) to a mainline railway station and a ferry terminal to Ireland.
THIS MUST SEE AMAZINGLY LOCATED PROPERTY HAS GREAT FLEXIBILITY FOR INCOME GENERATION, AS A COMFORTABLE HOME, OR POSSIBLY AS A TWO FAMILY ACCOMMODATION.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Looking to sell your property?
Save money by selling with the UK’s best rated online estate agent, with fees starting from just £895.
Asking Price £575,000
Regularly featured as Property Experts for
BBC, The Telegraph, The Times, Sky, City A.M., London Evening Standard, LBC, talkRADIO and many more.