- Quiet location on cul-de-sac
- 3 minute walk to Bush Hill Park rail station, London buses and village amenities
- End of terrace with rights and direct access to alley
- Paved driveway
- Raglan School catchment area
- Double glazed windows; gas central heating
- Custom-built fitted wardrobes, dressing table and desk
- Large mature and private garden with greenhouse
- No chain
*** Chain-free ***
We are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom END OF TERRACE house in a sought after and convenient location, close to Bush Hill Park village centre and rail station and within the catchment area for the highly desired Raglan infant and junior schools. Enfield Town and the A10 are also within easy reach.
The accommodation is well presented and comprises a spacious living area and well appointed bedrooms. It features gas central heating, double glazed uPVC windows, a through lounge, conservatory and off-street parking. The very private garden is in excess of 120 feet in length, with mature plants and trees, a greenhouse and patio.
Please see the included photographs and the indicative floor plan for further detail. Viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by calling eMoov at the number above 7 days a week or clicking on the contact link provided.
Please quote property reference number: 00007140
Conservatory 10'1" x 10'0"(3.07m x 3.05m)
Kitchen 8'7" x 6'7"(2.62m x 2.0m)
Sitting/Dining Room 25'9" x 11'5"(7.85m x 3.48m)
Master Bedroom 14'3" x 10'6"(4.34m x 3.20m)
Bedroom 2 11'4" x 9'7"(3.45m x 2.92m)
Bedroom 3 8'4" x 6'4"(2.54m x 1.93m)
Bathroom 7'4" x 5'8"(2.24m x 1.73m)
Ground Floor Approximate Floor Area 500.95 sq. ft.(46.54 sq. m)
First Floor Approximate Floor Area 405.90 sq. ft.(37.71 sq. m)