- Superb views from the front and back of the property
- Spacious throughout including four double bedrooms and one single
- Home benefits from cavity wall insulation, full loft insulation, double-glazing and some Pilkington K-glass
- Set in an exclusive location, not part of an estate, where homes rarely come up for sale
- Easy access to the M4 for travel to Cardiff, Bristol and London
- Easy access to main line railway stations with park and ride facilities
- Private enclosed rear garden with views of the mountain behind the house and the surrounding valley
- The home benefits from lots of built-in storage
- Gas central heating
We are delighted to offer for sale this lovely FIVE bedroom detached split-level home in an exclusive location in the village of Machen, halfway between Newport and Caerphilly. Set in a picturesque valley, the house has superb views from the front and back of the property. It benefits from the best of all worlds being set in beautiful countryside, yet only 10 minutes drive from city life.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Amenities: state and private schools, doctors’ surgery, pharmacy, shops, churches, parks, rural market, and community hall. In addition there are public footpaths to the mountain and river nearby, national cycle track 4 runs through here, stabling facilities can be seen across the valley from the house, and there is an annual agricultural show.
Excellent communication links: M4 4 miles away with access to Cardiff -20mins, Newport, Bristol – 40mins and London. Newport mainline railway station 6 miles away with access to Bristol – 35mins and London – 1hr 45mins
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment, which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
please quote reference: 00008215
Ground Floor Approximate Floor Area 519.14 sq. ft. (48.23 sq. m)
Hall 12'5" x 3'10" (3.78m x 1.18m)
WC 6'4" x 3'5" (1.92m x 1.05m)
Living 13'9" x 13'0" (4.19m x 3.95m)
Dining 12'0" x 9'11" (3.67m x 3.01m)
Kitchen 11'4" x 9'3" (3.45m x 2.81m)
Split Level Approximate Floor Area 172.65 sq. ft. (16.04 sq. m)
Bedroom 4 9'7" x 9'4" (2.91m x 2.84m)
Bedroom 5 6'6" x 5'10" (1.97m x 1.77m)
First Floor Approximate Floor Area 519.14 sq. ft. (48.23 sq. m)
Bathroom 7'9" x 6'2" (2.36m x 1.89m)
Bedroom 1 12'11" x 11'0" (3.94m x 3.35m)
Bedroom 2 11'1" x 10'5" (3.37m x 3.18m)
Bedroom 3 10'11" x 9'1" (3.32m x 2.76m)
Large Integral Garage Approximate Floor Area 172.65 sq. ft. (16.04 sq. m)
Drive with parking for at least 3 cars
Large Front Garden mainly laid to lawn
Enclosed Rear Garden mainly laid to lawn with barbecue area and decking