- The property commands picturesque views of the attractive market town from the front.
- GSH throughout, with feature Log Burning Stove, in Sitting room, on ground floor.
- Modern solid ash wood Galley kitchen units with fitted appliances.
- Two of the 3 Bedrooms have original period fireplaces.
- Triple garage, at the rear of the garden, with potential for conversion into a studio or " garden retreat"
- Vehicle access to Garage is via a private gated lane at the rear of property.
- Well stocked enclosed country garden, with large paved patio.
e are delighted to offer for sale this THREE bedroom, grade two listed,mid terrace cottage, in Stokesley's conservation area. This property offers country style living,over 3 floors, on the fringe of the North Yorkshire moors, with advantage of all local amenities, and within easy access of public transport links, in this sought after area.
Stokesley is a traditional Yorkshire Market Town,which retains its individuality with its weekly market,artisan shops and tea rooms.
The unique accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Please quote property reference number: 00007331
Dining/Kitchen: 17'3" x 6'11"(5.27m x 2.12m)
Living Room: 14'7" x 13'4"(4.44m x 4.07m)
Ground Floor Approximate Floor Area: 356.82 sq. ft.(33.15 sq. m)
Bathroom: 14'0" x 6'11"(4.27m x 2.12m)
Bedroom: 13'8" x 13'5"(4.16m x 4.10m)
First Floor Approximate Floor Area: 356.82 sq. ft.(33.15 sq. m)
Bedroom: 15'0" x 8'6"(4.58m x 2.58m)
Bedroom: 15'2" x 7'11"(4.62m x 2.42m)
Shower Room: 6'1" x 5'7"(1.86m x 1.71m)
Second Room Approximate Floor Area: 356.82 sq. ft.(33.15 sq. m)