- Easy walking distance to the town centre with all local amenities.
- The home is also ideally located for Harpenden's abundant riches for schooling, Sir John Lawes Secondary school, Manland JMI and Crabtree JMI are both within a few minutes’ walk of the house and St Ge
- Excellent road links to the M1, M25 and A1M motorways.
- Harpenden main line train station is approx 0.6 mile away; the First Capital Connect service takes approx 24 minutes to St Pancras
- 3 double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
- En suite to master and further family bathroom.
- Open plan kitchen/dining, family room with bi fold doors overlooking the secluded well maintained rear garden.
- Second Nature kitchen with quartz worktops and fully integrated Neff appliances.
The Gables is a charming period detached home that has undergone comprehensive extension and modernisation by the current owners and is finished to an excellent standard.
The property is in a favoured position within convenient distance of the town centre, local schools, road and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented, of a good size and comprises of ample living space for modern day living. Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail.
The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Please quote property reference number: 00006137
Hall11'1" x 5'11"(3.39m x 1.80m)
Kitchen/Dining Room19'10" x 19'2"(6.05m x 5.84m)
WC5'11" x 2'11"(1.80m x 0.90m)
Utility11'9" x 6'7"(3.57m x 2.0m)
Lounge19'7" x 13'1"(5.96m x 4.0m)
Ground FloorApproximate Floor Area852.07 sq. ft(79.16 sq. m)
Landing8'10" x 7'11"(2.70m x 2.42m)
Bedroom15'2" x 8'5"(4.63m x 2.56m)
Bedroom15'1" x 11'11"(4.61m x 3.62m)
Bedroom12'3" x 10'11"(3.74m x 3.34m)
Shower Room8'1" x 7'3"(2.46m x 2.22m)
Bathroom7'8" x 6'1"(2.33m x 1.85m)
First FloorApproximate Floor Area656.92 sq. ft