- Gas central heating with individually controlled underfloor heating in family bathroom and master bedroom en suite shower room.
- Full alarm system, mains wired smoke alarms and outside security lights on sensors.
- Ten minutes from M1 Junction 30 with easy transport links and commuting to Sheffield or Nottingham. Within 2 miles of two major supermarkets.
- Large fully boarded loft with power and light installed. Could easily be converted to two additional bedrooms and bathroom or playroom/TV room.
- Fitted furniture in Master Bedroom; Four large double bedrooms with two en suite shower rooms.
- Countryside views to the rear.
- Conservatory/Orangery with air conditioning unit also providing heating in winter.
- Schools nearby including an Ofsted rated "outstanding" primary school in Clowne.
- Price to include all carpets, light and wall fittings and window blinds.
- Sky dish and connections; Some items of furniture available to be purchased separately.
We are delighted to offer for sale this FOUR double bedroom detached house (with 2 ensuites) in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.Kitchen with American-style fridge freezer (with ice maker), dishwasher, range cooker, cooker hood and microwave oven. There is ample cupboard space, work surfaces, halogen downlighters and marble tiled floor.Well tended gardens to front, side and rear which includes water feature with mains lighting, two sheds, patio with garden furniture and firebox.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Ground Floor Approximate Floor Area 981.02 sq. ft. (91.14 sq. m)
Garage 20'1" x 16'10" (6.12m x 5.12m)
Lounge Area 19'10" x 11'8" (6.04m x 3.56m)
Dining Area 12'1" x 9'10" (3.68m x 3m)
Kitchen Area 12'3" x 11'6" (3.73m x 3.57m)
Dining Area 12'3'' x 7'6'' (3.73m x 2.3m)
Utility 11'9" x 5'9" (3.57m x 1.74m)
Conservatory/Orangery 12'2" x 10'6" (3.72m x 3.20m)
First Floor Approximate Floor Area 1165.30 sq. ft. (108.26 sq. m)
Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe 17'0" x 9'11" (5.19m x 3.01m)
En-suite 7'7" x 4'11" (2.30m x 1.50m)
Bedroom 2 with walk-in wardrobe 13'4" x 11'8" (4.06m x 3.56m)
Ensuite 5'11" x 5'9" (1.80m x 1.75m)
Bedroom 3 12'2" x 11'9" (3.71m x 3.57m)
Bedroom 4 15'10" x 12'4" (4.82m x 3.75m)
Family Bathroom 7'9" x 6'3" (2.36m x 1.90m)