1 Bedroom flat for SALE in Royal Borough of Greenwich
Newly refurbished, conveniently located, extremely spacious, extremely bright, 1st floor 1-bedroom flat. Flat overlooks historic St. Nicholas Church and Christopher Marlow’s memorial.
- a short walk from Deptford Mainline station, Cutty Sark DLR station, Greenwich Mainline Station and DLR and New Cross Overground station.
- 188 and 199 bus stops, directions Canada Water and North Greenwich (for Jubilee Line), are yet more proximate.
- a short walk to River Thames, Greenwich’s historic centre, Royal Greenwich Park.
Flat benefits from brand new electrics, gas, including new combi-boiler and ample plug sockets. Flat has up-to-date gas and electric safety certificates.
Whole flat has bamboo wood flooring, perfectly white walls and smartly integrated storage.
- Custom made kitchen featuring emerald green, special order tiles.
- Fully integrated, built in washing machine, dishwasher and fridge-freezer, gas cooker and electric fan oven and extractor fan.
- Built in white ceramic sink.
- Custom made Iroko wood worktop.
- Made to measure kitchen with internal lighting.
- Spacious enough for entertainment and dining.
- Brand new sink, toilet and bath
- Pristine tiles on floor and wall.
- Big window and extractor fan offering good ventilation.
- Spacious and bright living space.
- Integrated storage/book case.
- Spacious and bright bedroom.
- Integrated storage.
- Two walk in wardrobes with integrated pull down hangers and shoe racks.
- Secure Key and entry phone.
Flat is only a short distance from gyms, Jubilee cycle route, restaurants, bars and shops.
Lease: 110 years
Contact us to book a viewing.
Book a viewing online in minutes. Just click below to choose the days and times
you're able to view the property and you'll receive an email and SMS as soon as the owner confirms one of your options.
Get started by requesting your free valuation from today. With our fees at just £795, you can save thousands selling with the UK’s best rated online estate agent.Get Your Free Valuation