1 Bedroom flat for SALE in Royal Borough of Greenwich
Newly refurbished, conveniently located, extremely spacious, extremely bright, 1st floor 1-bedroom flat. Flat overlooks historic St. Nicholas Church and Christopher Marlow’s memorial.
- a short walk from Deptford Mainline station, Cutty Sark DLR station, Greenwich Mainline Station and DLR and New Cross Overground station.
- 188 and 199 bus stops, directions Canada Water and North Greenwich (for Jubilee Line), are yet more proximate.
- a short walk to River Thames, Greenwich’s historic centre, Royal Greenwich Park.
Flat benefits from brand new electrics, gas, including new combi-boiler and ample plug sockets. Flat has up-to-date gas and electric safety certificates.
Whole flat has bamboo wood flooring, perfectly white walls and smartly integrated storage.
- Custom made kitchen featuring emerald green, special order tiles.
- Fully integrated, built in washing machine, dishwasher and fridge-freezer, gas cooker and electric fan oven and extractor fan.
- Built in white ceramic sink.
- Custom made Iroko wood worktop.
- Made to measure kitchen with internal lighting.
- Spacious enough for entertainment and dining.
- Brand new sink, toilet and bath
- Pristine tiles on floor and wall.
- Big window and extractor fan offering good ventilation.
- Spacious and bright living space.
- Integrated storage/book case.
- Spacious and bright bedroom.
- Integrated storage.
- Two walk in wardrobes with integrated pull down hangers and shoe racks.
- Secure Key and entry phone.
Flat is only a short distance from gyms, Jubilee cycle route, restaurants, bars and shops.
Lease: 110 years
Contact us to book a viewing.