- Light and spacious accommodation
- No chain, vacant possession
- Sought after town centre location
- Walking distance to all amenities
- Triple aspect lounge with access to gardens
- Intercom security entry
- New carpets and flooring throughout (excl ensuite)
- Single garage plus off-road visitor parking
- Top decorative order
- Share of freehold (one sixth)
Viewing a must! A well-presented, ready to move into, two double bedroom ground-floor flat in an enviable location close to all local amenities, schools and bus routes.
The accommodation comprises a spacious, welcoming, triple-aspect lounge with corner bay window and French doors onto patio and garden, an attractive fitted kitchen, separate shower room, 2 good size bedrooms - one with 4 piece en suite bathroom.
Maintained communal gardens. Single garage with power and light.
Annual service charge £1100. Council tax band ‘D’.
Please see the floor plan and photographs for further information and why not book an appointment to view?
Please quote property reference number: 00007570
Approximate floor area 922.14 sq. ft. (85.67 sq. m)
Hall 19'0" x 8'10" (5.79m x 2.69m)
Kitchen 12'0" x 9'5" (3.65m x 2.86m)
Living room 17'11" x 12'9" (5.47m x 3.89m)
Bedroom 1 14'2" x 11'5" (4.31m x 3.49m) with en suite 8'9" x 6'2" (2.66m x 1.87m)
Bedroom 2 13'9" x 9'11" (4.20m x 3.02m)
Shower room 6'7" x 6'5" (2.0m x 1.95m)