- Quiet family area, safe for kids to play out`
- Walking distance to Congleton Town Centre (10 minutes)
- Walking to distance to Congleton Train Station (down the canal)
- Walking distance to HighTown (down the canal), which has Post Office, Corner Shop, Hairdressers, Hardware Store amongst others
- Walking distance to Hospital
- Large Kitchen
- Potential to extend
- Back garden south facing
We are delighted to offer for sale this THREE bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Please quote reference: 00008316
Ground FloorApproximate Floor Area580.28 sq. ft.(53.91 sq. m)
Lounge23'2" x 14'4"(7.07m x 4.38m)
Kitchen12'0" x 11'3"(3.65m x 3.44m)
First FloorApproximate Floor Area323.88 sq. ft.(30.09 sq. m)
Bedroom14'5" x 8'6"(4.40m x 2.58m)
Bathroom6'3" x 5'3"(1.90m x 1.59m)
Bedroom8'6" x 8'1"(2.58m x 2.46m)
Bedroom8'1" x 5'9"(2.46m x 1.76m)