We are pleased to offer for sale this impressive Edwardian detached family residence.
- The house is situated in a quiet, prestigious, tree lined road.
- The property is presented in excellent condition.
- Very fast and convenient transport links to London (Victoria/London Bridge), Gatwick and the south coast.
- East Croydon station is a 6 minute tram ride from the end of the road. South Croydon station is within walking distance.
- The one third of an acre plot has a westerly aspect.
- The rear established gardens are totally private with an extensive patio area and ornamental fishpond.
- There are two garages, ample parking space and an 'in and out' drive way.
- Lloyd park ( 114 acres) with it's children's playground and large expanse of parkland and woodland is situated at the bottom of the road.
- There is a wide choice of good public and state schools in the area.
- With it's newly planned Westfield shopping centre, Croydon is becoming a prime location in South London.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.