delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom terraced house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
- Via a solid wood and glass panelled front door, there are hooks for hanging coats and the meter cupboard.
Living Room 4.84m (15'11") x 3.79m (12'5")
- A main feature of this property is the large living space, perfect for relaxing with friends or family. The room features a large double glazed window and has two radiators, aerial point and telephone/broadband point.
Kitchen Diner 3.77m (12'4") x 2.7m (8'10")
- The kitchen is of ample size, and has plenty of space for a dining table. The room is light and airy with room for plenty of appliances as well as storage, and view of the garden.
First Floor Landing
- With doors off to all first floor accommodation and access to the loft space.
Master Bedroom 3.79m (12'5") x 2.71m(8'11")
- This room is a fantastic size, with large window overlooking the garden, and radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.78m (12'5") x 2.23m (7'4")
- A second good sized, double bedroom. With a window to the front aspect, radiator.
- Fitted with a low level wc, pedestal wash basin and panelled bath with overhead shower. Heated towel rail / radiator.
- The easy to maintain garden has a small lawned area as well as patio area at the bottom, with access to the off-road parking area.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.