We are delighted to offer for sale this lovely 2 bedroom terraced house, with larger than average sized rooms, in this sought after and convenient location, within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
The property benefits from private car parking for more than one car.
There are two local primary schools within walking distance, and great access to and around the city with Narborough Train Station a five minute walk and three different bus routes close by.
- Via a solid wood and glass panelled front door, there are hooks for hanging coats and meter cupboard.
Living Room 4.84m (15'11") x 3.79m (12'5")
- A main feature of this property is the large living space, perfect for relaxing with friends or family. The room features a large double glazed window and has two radiators, aerial point and telephone/broadband point.
Kitchen Diner 3.77m (12'4") x 2.7m (8'10")
- The kitchen is of ample size, and has plenty of space for a dining table. The room is light and airy with room for plenty of appliances as well as storage, and view of the garden.
First Floor Landing
- With doors off to all first floor accommodation and access to the loft space.
Master Bedroom 3.79m (12'5") x 2.71m(8'11")
- This room is a fantastic size, with large window overlooking the garden, and radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.78m (12'5") x 2.23m (7'4")
- A second good sized, double bedroom. With a window to the front aspect, radiator.
- Fitted with a low level wc, pedestal wash basin and panelled bath with overhead shower. Heated towel rail / radiator.
- The easy to maintain garden has a small lawned area as well as patio area at the bottom, with access to the off-road parking area.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Book a viewing online in minutes. Just click below to choose the days and times
you're able to view the property and you'll receive an email and SMS as soon as the owner confirms one of your options.
Get started by requesting your free valuation from today. With our fees at just £795, you can save thousands selling with the UK’s best rated online estate agent.Get Your Free Valuation