Beautiful two bed terraced situated on Kittlingbourne Brow, Higher Walton. The property has been looked after and also features a quiet rear garden/yard ideal for catching the sunshine. The property is situated close to local amenities including shops, churches, public houses, schools, nurseries and parks. Houghton Tower is under a ten-minute drive away for long country side walks. Access to major road links nearby, ideal for commuters.
- Fabulous Kitchen/dining room with wall and base units, in-built cooker, sink unit, double glazed windows and radiator. Access to the garden.Generous storage space under the stairs.
- The main bedroom is extremely spacious with double glazed window and radiator. Tastefully decorated and potential space for in-built wardrobes without compromising too much on room size.
- Second bedroom with double glazed window, radiator and can easily fit a single bed or a small double bed.
- Bathroom having bath with shower over, tiled walls, wash basin, WC and double glazed window.
- Enclosed yard to the rear paved, flowerbed, beautiful Wisteria as a focal point, quiet and South Facing. Access via gate to small road behind property which can be used for parking. Also behind the property is a free parking area for residents.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.